I love you.

Demi's POV.

I can't believe he actually moved on. "I'm sorry Demi." Matt walked off.

I headed to my hotel,since it was no more flights to LA. 

I bumped into someone in the progress."Sorry." I looked and it was Aiden and January,of course. "Hey Demi." January waved. Aiden just stared,"Hey." I walked away.

"Demi,wait." Aiden ran after me,"What Aiden?" I sighed.

"I'm glad you're back." he smiled,I looked down,"I've been in a coma for a month and all you can say is..I am glad you're back?! Aiden--"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY,DAMN!" he raised his voice,

"I want you to tell me you love,Aiden." 

"How can I say that when you kissed Wilmer?..." he looked at me with his ocean blue eyes,"I love you,Aiden! Screw Wilmer,I was stupid,okay?! I am absolutely in love with you,Aiden Smith." I cried out.

We looked at each in the eye for a few minutes,thunder started,and rain poured. 

"Aiden,come on!" January yelled,unpatiently.

"Um,January,I'm sorry,but I'm done." Aiden looked at January,then crashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck,he lifted me up,"I think we have some catching up to do. What hotel?" he smiled.

"That one,room 134." I smiled,he carried me to my hotel room.

I pushed him on the wall and kissed him roughly,unbuckling his belt and took his shirt off. He raised my shirt over my head and tore it off. I giggled. He brought me over to the bed and laid me down gently.

.....

I laid my head on his chest as he put his arm around me,"I'm a total douchebag." Aiden sighed,"Why you think that?" I put my chin on his chest,so I could look at him.

"I assumed so quickly..I should of let you explain yourself...so you wouldn't of been in the coma." he sighed,"Aiden,it's fine...I probably would of done the same if I saw you kissing someone.." I looked at him.

"I love you,Demi." he looked at me,"I love you too."  I pecked his lips.

"Demi-I got-- Oh sorry." Marissa smiled,then shut the door,Aiden and I both laughed. He took my hand and fiddled with my fingers,"So..I made the basketball team and I have a game at school tomorrow,you wanna go?"

"I would love to." I pecked his cheek,"I'll be your cheerleader." I giggled,"Hot." he got on top of me,started kissing on my neck. I smiled,"Mmm.."

"Aiden...I'm thinking about moving here.."

He stopped kissing on my neck,"Why,what about LA,your fans?" he looked at me.

"I wanna be with you." I cupped his face,"Plus I can make a recording studio in my house...and I'm done xFactor.." 

He smiled at me and continued kissing on my neck.

Aiden's POV.

The next day.

I stayed with Demi the whole night,now I have I go home and get ready for school. "I'll see you at the game." she kissed my lips,then I headed home.

I showered,then I put on a blue shirt,then black jeans and black vans. I slipped on a black jacket. I fixed my hair and headed to school.

"Hey man." Drake high fived me,"Hey." I smiled,"Cool party wasn't it?" he smirked,"Yeah." I looked at January,"I'll be right back."

I headed to January,"Sorry,but--"

"It's her isn't?" she looked at me,I sighed,"Yeah..I love her,I'm sorry." I looked at her.

"It's fine..I guess we can be friends." she smiled,"Yeah,I would like that." I smiled.

...

I slipped on my jersey,"Let's get this first game something to talk about!! Let's go!!" I encourage the team and we ran to the gym and we started playing.

I looked over at the stadium and saw Demi cheering,I smiled and threw the ball in the hoop,earning my team a few points.

...

By the end of the night,Our team won!! "YES!!" we cheered,I smiled,I looked over at Demi and she gave me the thumbs up.

-----------------------------

and this is dedicated to the wonderful person who made my cover!<3