Chapter Nine: Meeting an Old Friend

Mikey woke me up from my nap that I was having while in wolf form. Some how I fell asleep next to Leo pretty much dog cuddling with him. Mikey just laughed causing Leo to wake up. He shot off the couch getting ready to get his youngest brother from interrupting his slumber. His sudden actions caused me to fall to the floor and land with a thump and a yelp. Leo heard the yelp and knelt down to my level to see if I was okay then began apologizing like a broken record.

"Leo, it's okay. It wasn't your fault," I say.

"No, it's my fault that you got hurt," Leo attempted to argue.

"It wasn't your fault," I said a little scarier this time.

"It isn't. Then who's fault is it," Leo asked getting confused.

I shot a look at Mikey and ran after him playfully of course. He knew this. I went into my wolf form still chasing after him. Mikey ran into Donnie's lab I ran after him. He ran behind Donnie. Donnie just had a very confused look on his face. Then saw my wolf form and looked terrified. I can see Mikey getting an idea and grabbed a random object.

"Fetch Faith," he yelled the object which ended up being a wrench.

I played along and went to go get it. It hit Raph's plastern. He grunted and saw my wolf form and picked it back up off the ground. I turned to my human form again.

"Raph, are you okay? Are you hurt," I asked completely panicking.

"Yeah. Mikey threw it didn't he," Raph said.

"Yep he thew it to keep me preoccupied," I answered.

"Turn back to the wolf and I will give it to you," Raph ordered.

I did as I was instructed. He gave it back to me and petted my ears. I ran off back to the lab. Found Donnie and nudged his hand to get attention. It worked, he looked down and saw me. He attempted to take the wrench from me but I moved away.

"Drop it," Donnie warned. I did what he said. "Good girl. Now I'm sorry I don't have any rewards to give you," Donnie said teasingly.

"Donnie, you may want to run," Mikey said as he was watching from the garage door.

"Why," Donnie asked.

"Leatherhead's coming. I told him we are friends with Faith," Mikey answered.

"I will just stand by Leo the whole time," Donnie murmured.

I watched the door as soon as Leatherhead came in I turned human everyone minus Sensei came into Donnie's lab. He saw me and how much I've changed since the last time he saw me.

"Faith, is it actually you and not some wannabe," Leatherhead asked.

I nod and ran up to him and hug him. He hugged back.

"I've been looking for you for many years," Leatherhead said.

"No offense but I thought the Kranng killed you once you threw me through the portal," I whispered.

We pulled apart he looked at me a little longer.

"I see your neon green eye turned blue and your red eye is still red," Leatherhead observed.

I only smile. He smiles back at me.

"I was just going to say that something was going down in TCRI and I need your guys help," Leatherhead said while pointing behind him.

"Guys get ready, quickly and Faith can you stay we don't want you out there and getting hurt because of us," Leo heroically said.

"Sure," I answer as they all run to the dojo.

"Maybe you can hang out with Sensei," Leo suggested coming back getting the rest of his gear.

"Sounds like a blast," I respond quietly.

With that they left the lair. Leaving me behind with a middle aged mutant rat.