Chapter twelve: Are you okay, Faith?

I feel terrible. I've never lashed out on a cat like that before, well lashed out on anyone unless I see them as a threat. I had to get away from everyone, and try and cool off. I could have hurt the others, that's the majority of why I ran. Something isn't right, I don't have dog instincts, never had and never will. It's just something that Karai did. Karai, she's the one that did this, and now she must pay. No, I can't maybe Donnie can figure this out. I hope.
I came to a stop and sat on a pipe. Breathe in. Breathe out. In. Out. Suddenly, I hear something. My name being called. Don't answer no matter who it is. The voice was familiar. It was... DONNIE?!? What's he doing? I move off of the pipe and move away from where the voice was calling. I tried to move away even more, I wasn't paying attention where I was going and tripped over a pipe connected with the ground. I scream before I hit the ground.
"Guys, this way," Leo's voice yelled.
Before they got to me, I got up and ran. I need to calm down or I actually might hurt someone. I almost hurt Leo and Donnie. I don't need to actually hurt anyone.
"Faith, its me, Mikey," Mikey's voice called out to try and get me to come out.
I refuse to say anything to give away where I am. I was in one the many sewer tunnels. I smell the air to make sure nothing was near. I don't smell anything thanks to the sewers. I use my wolf ears to see if I can hear anything. I hear some splashing in the water. It might be them. Like their going to actually figure out which sewer tunnel I'm in. There are a lot of those down here.
"Faith," everyone called at different locations.
I heard foot steps moving toward the tunnel I'm in. I go deeper hoping that the shadows would hide me. I look towards the end where the foot steps are coming from and see a really tall looking figure.
"Faith, are you here," Donnie's voice called.
Don't do it. Don't go up to him. He sighed in frustration and walked away. Almost on que something landed on my back. Without thinking I screamed trying to get whatever landed on me off. I was finally able to get it to come off, to only find out it was a spider. Not just any spider, a... WOLF SPIDER! I scream once more, but by then the guys found me. Great, please note the sarcasm.
"Fay," Mikey said while he approached me unsure.
I look at him with a confused expression. He suddenly pulled me into a hug. Guess Leo was right... he is a hugger. I hug back slowly. Mikey pulls away. Everyone holding different expressions. Donnie has a cautious look on his face. Mikey smiling like a mad man. Raph and Leo both have a relieved face.
"I need to go. See I told you guys I would mess everything up while I was living with a new group, I'm sorry," I say and walk to the nearest man hole cover.
i push it up to see if anyone's around. There was an occasional person walk by the manhole. Something seemed off about them they all looked alike! I push the thought away and get out of the manhole. I turn to my wolf form so I can wander around the streets. That didn't last long... HONK!