Chapter Eighteen: Fighting Blindly

We entered Shredder's hideout as quietly as we could and with me trying not to fall down. This is probably a bad idea to run in here without a battle plan. But I didn't want to wait. This is a friend, a friend that Shredder can do anything to. I don't want her to get hurt. And neither did the guys. I follow Cheshire's scent and saw Shredder's Throne Room. They were muttering something. I wasn't able to hear anything. Suddenly Donnie got tackled by one of Shredder's Puppets, well Karai. We all saw Donnie getting pinned down by her. He was struggling. So in return for her tackling my friend I tackled her. Using all my strength to keep her down. Out of my good eye, that isn't blind I saw her look at me with shock.
"Aww, little puppy came to play," Cheshire teased.
"And I thought cats liked to play with yarn," I shot back.
She tackled me away from Karai.
"If I wanted a dog, I would have bought one," Cheshire said as she smirked.
We fought for a while tumbling over, and just hitting each other.
"You know I thought we would be good friends," she began. "But I was wrong."
I growled and attacked her.
"I knew there was something was wrong with you the moment you walked in," I whispered to her. "But then again you said I was a stupid mutt."
I kept hitting her out of frustration and finally she hit a corner.
"Hasn't anyone told you, if you corner a cat you get scratched," Cheshire laughed trying to scratch me with her sharp nails.
She did this for a couple minutes. And I memorized how she moved. That and she used the same move more than twice, which actually would help me predict her next move.
"Hasn't anyone told you if you use the same move more than twice it will actually help your opponent predict your next move," I partly yelled.
She seemed to get frustrated and tries to attack me out of anger.
"And another thing you can't fight me while fighting yourself," I teased while smirking.
Thanks to me being a slight visual learner and when I watched the guys train, I picked up a few... er, a lot of moves. I backed up allowing her to think that I wasn't going to fight back. I put both of my hands behind my back and dodged everything she threw at me. I was smirking the whole time.
"How about I take that smirk off your face," Cheshire yelled getting frustrated.
"Or how about we play a game calle down kitty," I teased and I swipped my leg under her's and she fell.
She got back up very angry. Some footbots came up from behind her and they all went for me. I change into my wolf form. I began snapping and bitting the footbots. When they were all down. I changed back into my human form. I only smirked at her. She just looked at me and I shifted my position.
"You're pushing all your pain towards me and all your behind you so you can attack with the stronger side," Cheshire said thinking I was doing something else.
I smirk at this. None of my body besides my eye is in pain.
"No, that's not why I moved," I said.
She looks behind her to only have Karai bump into her and Karai was unconcous. I looked behind where Karai was hit and see April there going into a normal position. We both then hear grunts coming from the hallway. April and I look at each other and run to the hallway. When we found where all the noise was coming from we stopped in our tracks. The guys were beating up... er, trying to beat up Shredder. Shredder's back was turned to us, but that doesn't mean that he can't sense our presence. I ran at him from behind and attacked him. I have learned this by watching the guys train, if one is destracted then the enemy won't be able to see you coming. I move to the side the guys are on along with April. Mikey then threw down a few smoke bombs and when the smoke went off, we ran out of there.