Chapter Seventeen: Try to Get Out of Harm's Way

The cat mutant began to do something out of the ordinary. She looked at April and smirked.
"Found you," was all she said before attacking April.
"Harmony, what are you doing," Mikey asked in confusion.
"My name isn't Harmony. I am called Cheshire. I get in and get out quickly. And nobody notices, unless you're this annoying mutt," Harmony er... Cheshire responds.
We all look at her and April just takes out her tessen and attacks Cheshire. April managed to get a few good hits in. Everyone slowly one-by-one began fighting and protecting April. While everyone was attacking I guarded April. After a few minutes of fighting everyone minus me and April were on the ground. Not good. I began to growl, hoping April will stay back. Cheshire turned to her cat form, which was somehow bigger than my wolf form. But that won't stop me from taking her down, or at least trying to take her down. Me and Cheshire began circling each other with April behind me. We finally attacked each other. April standing there not knowing what to do. She tried to get the guys up, Donnie mostly. Cheshire and I continued to fight each other. Cheshire hissed and brought her paw up to my face. I suddenly couldn't see straight out of my right eye. She... She scratched me. I stubble back a bit. She changed back to human.
"How pathetic," Cheshire sneered.
The blindness didn't stop me though. I tried attacking to only be hit off to the side. She's tougher than she let's on. I can't handle it any more so I just laid down and slept trying to regain my strength. I heard April struggling, but I am unable to do anything about it. I'm blind in one eye. And thanks to that I won't be able to do that much. I'm not the Shredder. He had plenty of time to get used to it. But April is my friend. I can't sit back and do nothing. I have to try.
I stumbled back to my feet. I open my eyes and I know that they left. Well April unwillingly. I got to find her. But I need to get the guys up first. I try one last time to turn human, it worked finally. I shook everyone until they were awake. As soon as everyone got up I ran to follow Cheshire and April. I memorized Cheshire's scent and followed that. I hear the guys following me. We head up to the surface, with me still following the scent. That was a bad idea to send someone that I would be able to memorize the scent of. I think that was the whole idea, to get us in a trap. Only one way to find out. I followed the scent a little longer until we made it to Shredder's "hide out."