Chapter 1:

Anna’s POV

It’s been 8 long months since I left London. I’m currently living in a flat in LA. Within a week of being in LA I got a roommate and her name is Mia. She is my closet friend here in LA, but she still doesn’t know much about me. She knew whom I was from when we met, since I was known in the media/tabloids as ‘The girl who cheated on Harry Styles’, but she respected me enough to ask what really happened. I told her the truth, because I didn’t want to live with someone who believed the tabloids, but I felt like she needed to know what really happened, since I was kind of an emotional wreck when I got to LA, so I figured my roommate needed to kind of know why. I didn’t want her to think I was psycho or anything. Once I told her what happened and why I left London, she never brought it up unless I did, which was very rarely. She has met Louis once, when he surprised me by showing up at my flat one day. To this day I don’t know how he found out where I live.

I talk to Louis at least once a month, but that was it. He was pissed that I left without a proper goodbye, but he never really did apologize for not listening to my side of the story 8 months ago. Shit! Louis and the guys still didn’t know what really happened. I don’t talk to the boys and they don’t talk to me. After I left London I cut ALL ties with them. I deleted the Twitter, Instagram, and any other social websites they created for me. I still have their phone numbers, but they are in my British phone and I don’t use my ‘British’ cell phone. I have an American phone that I use and only Louis, Joey, Max, Kasey, Zoe, Jay, and Louis’ sisters know that number. And they know my house number. I didn’t’ rush and give Louis my mobile number, but Louis literally demanded for my mobile number for when he was in town.

Over the last eight months I made little changes in myself. For instance I cut and died my hair. My hair is now a bit passed my shoulder with a lot of blonde highlights in it, which made it look like I’m a blonde. (Her new hair on sidebar) I donated the hair I cut to ‘Lock of Love’, which was a company of sorts that you could donate your hair and they would make wigs for people who have lost their hair to cancer or another disease.

I’m currently sitting on my bed (Her bedroom on sidebar) on my computer (the one I got for my birthday from the boys) replying to some emails about my clothing line. I’ve worked so hard in the last eight months. I’ve worked really hard in designing and then bring to life my own clothing line. I had a fashion show last month to show off my designs and it went well. In the coming weeks it will officially go on sale to the public online, and I can’t wait. So that is why I have so many emails I need to reply too, so I can solve any last minute issues before my clothes go on sale.

“Anna, you got a phone call!” Mia yelled from another room. I got off my bed and walked to the living room.

“Who is it?” I asked when I reached her.

“Louis.” She shrugged as she handed me the phone. I nodded and grabbed the phone out of her hands and walked back to my room. I closed the door behind me as I spoke into the phone.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hiya love. How are you?” Louis cheered into the phone. I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn’t see me.

“Fine, you?” I asked even though I didn’t really care. I know that sounds harsh, but I really don’t care.

“I’m good, thanks.” Louis sighed.

“Is there a reason why you called?” I asked. He called me two weeks ago, so I wasn’t expecting to hear from him until next month. I heard him take a deep breath before he spoke.