Chapter 25:

A/N: Already half way through this book.... yes I'm only doing 50 chapters, but I have decided to write a third book, so this WILL be a trilogy :) oh and I might possibly be writing another book that just might be a Liam Payne fanfic...... ;) I can’t stop myself from coming up with ideas LOL it’s a problem :P

Louis' POV

We all hate that Anna isn't actually talking to us. She either shakes her head or gives us a thumbs up or down as a response. It's very frustrating. Sure we are lucky she is communicating at all according to the hospital therapist, but I need her to tell me she is okay and not mime it.

"She has been stable for twenty four hours, so she should be able to go home today." Dr. Ryan smiled at me. I smiled and thanked him.

"We should go tell her." Eleanor said. I nodded and grabbed her hand before walking to Anna's room. Its only El and myself right now. We've all been coming in pairs so we don't overwhelm Anna. We did that the first night and you could tell she wasn't completely comfortable with so many eyes on her.

"Hiya love. Guess what? You get to go home today." I smiled brightly at Anna. She has been in the hospital for three days now, and tomorrow is officially Christmas Eve and my Birthday.

Anna didn't say or do anything she just blinked and stared up at the ceiling. Her right eye was still swollen shut, but the swelling on the left side has gone down a lot.

"I figured you could stay with me until you can function on your own then you can go back to your place." I said to her as I approached the bed.  Once again she didn't say anything she just shrugged her good shoulder and continued to look up at the ceiling.

"Joey sends his love by the way. He couldn’t get off work and now that he has off he can't find a flight." I said sadly. I'm sure Anna really wants to see Joey right now. Max stopped by the other day and sat with her for a bit while the lads, Simon, and I gave a short press conference thanking everyone for their support and understanding about us having to cancel some appearances these last couple weeks.

"Alright Miss. Austin lets get you changed and we will start the process of you leaving here and going home." A nurse cheered as she walked into the room.

"I'm going to go call the lads I will be right back." I said to Eleanor. She smiled and nodded up at me. I left the room and dialed Harry first.

"Hello?" He answered the phone groggy.

"Its Louis. Did I wake you? " I asked. It was in the middle of the afternoon.

"Is she okay? Did something happen?" Harry rushed.

"She is fine. She is getting released actually. I just wanted to tell you first. I'm bringing her back to my flat if you want to meet us there. We should be leaving here within the hour." I said.

"I will be there. I will call the rest of the lads as well." Harry said before hanging up on me.

"Well that's less work for me." I shrugged. I turned around and saw Eleanor power walking over to me. Before I could question her she slammed into my chest and wrapped her arms around me so tight I couldn't breath.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked her as I felt her tears soak my shirt.

"H-her b-body i-is covered in br-brusies."She stuttered. I held onto her tighter and began stroking her hair. After a few minutes she calmed down and pulled away.

"It so disgusting that someone could do that to her. I don't think there is one place on her body that isn't bruised." She said. I just nodded solemnly at her in agreement. We all knew what her arms, face, and legs look like but that was it, so for Eleanor to be this upset I knew the rest of her torso didn't look good at all.