Chapter 8:

A/N: Like i promised here is the second chapter of the day :D

Anna’s POV

As soon as I got into the house I went straight up to my room to shower. I took nice long shower, so I didn’t have to make small talk with anyone while dinner was cooking. Once I got out of the shower I dried myself off and put on a pair of light pink lace bra and panties. I then began to blow dry my hair while standing in just my undergarments. I didn’t really care what if my hair looked perfect so I just dried it a little bit, so it wasn’t soaking wet. After I finished my hair I put on a pair of my black leggings and a long loose gray sweatshirt that hung off of one of my shoulders. (Anna’s OUTFIT on sidebar) I picked this sweater for three reasons. 1) It was comfy 2) It’s cold in the house 3) I didn’t want everyone staring at my ‘skinny’ body. I know I should be thankful that everyone seems to ‘care’ about me enough to ask if I’m not eating properly, but C’mon I like food and I hate throwing up and EVERYONE here knows that. Yeah, a lot of things have changed about me since I left London and I picked up a few habits, but I also got rid of a bunch of habits.  Like one of the habits I picked up is I couldn’t sleep even as much as I wanted to. I wanted to be annoyed with Liam for pretty much drugging me the other day, but I felt good when I woke up. I needed that sleep and since then I’ve been sleeping through the night. Plus I don’t have dark circles under my eyes anymore.

As I walked out of the bathroom I threw my hair up into a topknot. I walked over to my bed and picked up my phone and checked to see if Mia called or texted me. She texted me the day she left to let me know she got to Nebraska (her home town) and her brother was in a stable condition and should pull through it. She has been texting me at least twice a day to check up on me to see if I was still in Malibu. Apparently she thought I was going to drive right back to LA once she left. I’m not going to lie I thought of it, and to be honest I don’t know why I didn’t. I had many reasons to pack up and leave. Emily punching me in the eye was definitely one of them.

“Anna dinner is ready babe.” Zayn said as he poked his head into my room. I’m glad I was dressed, since he didn’t knock.

“Ok.” I said and walked out of my room and smiled up at Zayn.

“Do you know what we are having?” I asked Zayn.

“I think Jay was making spaghetti, but I’m not sure.” He shrugged.

“Perrie already down stairs?” I asked him since she was standing right next to me bugging me about Harry wanting to talk to me later.

“Yeah, I told her to leave you a lone before you slap her.” Zayn chuckled.

“UGH! She told you didn’t she?” I asked him.

“She was bursting to tell someone, so she told me instead of the whole house.” He chuckled.

“I guess I should be happy about that.” I chuckled.

“I would.” Zayn laughed.

“Ah finally we were waiting to eat for you two.” Mum smiled at us.

“Zayn you are sitting next to Perrie and Anna you are sitting between Louis and Harry.” Mum said as if it was nothing. I nodded my head and walked over to where I get the honor to sit for dinner tonight (note the sarcasm) Louis got up and pulled my chair out for me.

“Thanks.” I said as I sat down and scooted my chair up to the table.

“Okay everyone dig in.” Mum cheered while clapping her hands together.

Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twisted Words And Twisted Lies") [Harry Styles Fanfic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara