Chapter 49:

Anna’s POV

Harry and I just finished taking some pictures with his family, and are now starting to take pictures with the bridal party. I wanted to get as many pictures as possible so I can remember every single detail of this day. I know I won’t forget my wedding day, but I also know that I’m more focused on my husband then anything/anyone else. So I want to be able to look back ot the pictures to see everyone else having a great time and what not.

“Anna you look a little pale are you okay?” Perrie asked me. I could practically hear Harry’s neck crack as he turned his head to look at me with concern.

“I’m fine. I’m just a bit thirsty.” I slightly lied. I’ve been feeling a little under the weather today, but I just pushed it off as nerves.

“Here is some water. Why don’t we take a quick five minute break and then we can continue.” Perrie suggested. I smiled and nodded at her. She walked away and went to talk to the photographer and everyone else. Harry grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me away from everyone else. He had a bottle of water in his hand.

“Is it morning sickness? Not everyone just gets it in the morning.” Harry asked panicked. I honestly didn’t even think about that. I’m two months pregnant and I haven’t had morning sickness once. But with my luck I would start getting ‘morning’ sickness on my wedding day.

“You didn’t think about that did you?” Harry asked as he tried to hold back his laugh.

“I’m either thinking about it ALL the time or I forget completely.” I told him with a small smile on my lips. He grabbed my hands and held them against his chest.

“Well it’s been a busy week, so I can understand forgetting.” He smiled.

“Are you feeling any better? You might be dehydrated.” Mum (Jay, Louis’ mum) asked as she approached Harry and me.

“I’m feeling a little better. I think I just needed a break and some water.” I smiled at her.

“Okay, well if you are feeling better you might want to get back over there. Everyone is getting restless, since they are hungry and a bit drunk.” She laughed.

“Yeah, and I don’t blame them I’m starving.” Harry chuckled.

“You always are.” I smiled at him.

“True.” He grins at me.

“Well let’s go and finish taking these pictures. Oh and Anna I want copies.” Mum smiled at me.

“Of course.” I smiled back as Harry and I followed her back over to everyone else.

“Are you ready?” Perrie asked me with hopeful eyes.

“Yea, thanks for the break.” I smiled. She smiled back at me and the photographer began to tell us where to go and how to stand.