Chapter 32:

Anna’s POV

I can’t believe that Harry is planning on asking me to move in with him tonight. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I mean I feel like we just got back together and I don’t want to rush into anything. We’ve been taking things slow over the last four months. Would he be mad at me if I told him I don’t want to move in with him? Wait do I want to move in with him?

“Babe, here is your food. Let’s go over there and sit down.” Harry said into my ear breaking me from my thoughts.

“Oh….Ummm…. sure.” I stuttered. He walked in front of me with my slice of cheese pizza in his hand and sat down at a table with Louis, Eleanor, and Niall. I followed him and sat down in the seat next to him.

“So I guess we surprised you eh?” Niall laughed.

“Yeah you did.” I smiled at him. I picked up my slice of pizza and began to eat it slowly.

“I got you a graduation present, but I accidently left it at home.” Louis sighed. I put my pizza down and reached out and touched his hand.

“It’s fine. I don’t need anything.” I smiled at him.

“It’s not just from you though Louis. It’s from ALL of us.” Niall said.

“Well I don’t need a gift from any of you.” I said. I felt Harry lay his hand on my thigh and squeeze it gently.

“So just Harry can get you something?” Eleanor asked with raised eyebrows. My hands instinctively went up and touched the necklace Harry got me.

“That’s because I’m special.” Harry said leaning over and kissing my cheek.

“Yeah you’re definitely special.” Niall laughed, which caused all of us to laugh as well.

“Whatever.” Harry said rolling his eyes. I nudged his shoulder with mine and smiled at him.

“Ugh you are both disgusting.” Louis sighed dramatically. I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

“You’re to damn cute.” He said throwing his arms up in the air.

“Lou shut up! Now let’s go bowl.” Niall said. We all laughed and nodded.

“I will be there in a minute I just need to finish my dinner.” I smiled at them. They all nodded and walked away and over to the bowling lanes. Harry stayed sitting next to me.

“So why did you look like you were in a panic when I walked over to you with your pizza?” He asked me concerned. I shrugged my shoulders and took the last bite of my pizza (it wasn’t a big piece)

“Please tell me.” He asked with pleading eyes.

“Just something Perrie said made me think.” I said. I didn’t want to tell him exactly what I was thinking about.

“What’d she say?” He asked curiously.

“Harry can you just drop it. We are here to have a good time and I just want to be with everyone I love and enjoy the night.” I smiled at him.

“Okay, but if it’s something serious I hope you tell me tomorrow or something.” He said giving into the fact I wasn’t going to tell him anything.

“It’s nothing serious I swear. Just me being a girl and thinking to much into something.” I smiled at him before I gently pecked his lips.

“You’re lips taste like pizza.” He grinned.

“I can’t imagine why.” I smirked at him.

“I like Sassy Anna she is fun.” He winks at me. I roll my eyes and stand up and grab his hand and pulled him over to where our friends were.