Chapter 2:

A/N: Thank you so much for the 27 VOTES and 13 COMMENTS on the first chapter of “Twisted Truth” I’m just so excited now to continue to write this story…. Thanks again and keep it up!

Anna's POV

It's Monday morning and Mia and I are on our way to the Malibu beach house. I'm extremely nervous. My hands were shaking more and more the closer we got to the house. Everyone was already going to be there when Mia and I get there.

"Are you excited at all to see Louis? " Mia asked me.

"Yes and no. Yes, because I do miss him, but no, cause to this day he refuses to hear my side of what happened in that club" I spoke honestly.

"That's understandable. If you get uncomfortable and need to leave let me know and we can leave for a couple hours, but I'm not letting you go home until next Monday morning." Mia said sternly.

"Seriously?" I groaned while rolling my eyes.

"YES! You need to at least mend a better relationship with your brother. I know how much I rely on my older brothers, so I feel like you should be able to rely on Louis. You aren't going to be in LA forever. We do go back home in less then two months." Mia lectured. Mia has three older brothers and a younger sister and brother who are twins.

"How can you rely on someone that you don't trust?" I asked/stated. When she didn’t say anything I turned my head and saw her shrugging her shoulders not knowing what to say. I turned my attention back to the road in front of me.

“After 1.3 miles your destination will be on your right.” The GPS said. My hands tightened around the wheel.

“I so regret coming.” I muttered to myself, as I got closer to the house. Louis said he rented a house that was on a private beach, and by the looks of the area he wasn’t kidding. I haven’t seen one person or house for at least ten minutes.

“Oh that must be the house. Damn it’s huge.” Mia said pointing. I looked a little to my right and saw a huge house. It looked like it’s a light cream-colored house with a black roof. (House on sidebar)

“I wonder how many rooms and bathrooms this house has?” Mia asked more to herself as I pulled into the driveway. I was more concerned about seeing a group of people I don’t really want to see or spend any time with. I’m just glad my mum, my sisters, and Mia will be here ALL week.

“Alright you ready for this?” Mia asked even though she knew my answer. I groaned and unbuckled my seatbelt.

“Let’s just get in there so we can get this trip over with.” I groaned as I opened the car door. I heard her chuckle to herself before I closed my door. Mia and I walked to the back of the car and opened the boot. We began to take our luggage out when I heard a little girl squeal my name. I looked towards the front of the house and saw Daisy come running over to me. I stopped what I was doing and met her half way and pulled her into a hug.

“I missed you so much.” I said into Daisy’s hair as she hugged me with all her might.

“Missed you too.” She said while she still clung onto me.

“ANNA!” I heard the rest of my sister scream from the front door.

“Well you can’t say nobody here loves you.” I heard Mia say. I rolled my eyes at her before letting go of Daisy and welcoming the rest of my sisters into my arms.

“We are so glad you are here.” Fizzy said. I pulled away from the group hug and introduced them to Mia.

“Pick me up?” Phoebe asked me with puppy dog eyes. I chuckled before picking her up and setting her on my hip, while she wrapped her arms around my neck. Phoebe was the cuddly one between her and Daisy!