Chapter 43:

A/N: So this is the first Chapter I’m writing on my brand spanking new Laptop (Got to love having a job) Any who I only have a month trail of Word on this laptop, so hopefully my  mom can get me official word before my month goes up……. Like I said at the end of the last chapter if you want to write Harry and Anna’s vows you can Private message them to me or email them to me (PM for the email) also I need a title for the Third book…. I have a few ideas, but I was just curious to see if you have any :)

Here is Chapter 43…… Read the A/N at the end of this chapter for an important announcement: D

Anna’s POV

Today is the last day in New Zealand. The lads have there last show tonight (we are in Auckland) and then pretty much right after the show we are going right to the airport and heading back to London. I’ve loved the past six weeks, but I’m excited to get back home. Plus Harry and I need to really sit down and discuss the wedding. We are getting married in a matter of months and we don’t really have anything planned. We have ideas on what we want, but that’s about it.

“Anna can you please massage my back? It hurts so freaking bad.” Harry groaned. We are sitting in our hotel room just relaxing.

“Yeah, take off your shirt.” I said. We’ve all been working really hard to make these shows in New Zealand amazing. The lads don’t get to Australia and New Zealand often enough, so they try to make them amazing. But by doing that they work themselves to the bone.

“Always trying to get me out of my clothes aren’t you?” Harry teased.

“Seriously Harry?” I asked him with raised eyebrows. He just smiled at me cheekily before taking his white t-shirt off then lying on his stomach on the bed. I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed some vanilla body lotion, since I knew he would like the smell. I climbed on the bed and sat on the back his thighs as I put some lotion in my hands and rubbed my hands together. I placed my hands on his lower back.

“Baby that’s cold.” Harry squealed sitting up a bit.

“Sorry I tried to warm it up.” I told him. He just nodded his head before relaxing again. I started putting more pressure against his back as I rubbed his lower back and up to his shoulder blades. Within a minute of the massage Harry was moaning and groaning telling me how good it feels. I tried not to laugh at him, because I can only imagine what our neighbors think we are doing right now. Gosh I hope Louis doesn’t hear Harry. Even though it would be a little funny if he did. I’m still pretending to be mad at Louis, and he doesn’t even realize it. Harry figured it out within an hour, but I made him swear not to tell Louis what I was doing. I might have had to give him a ‘fun’ night in order for him to agree to it (I wasn’t complaining though)