Chapter 5:

Anna’s POV

“Anna do you think we could go for a little walk?” Louis asked me.

“Sure.” I said simply. He smiled and we started walking down the beach.

“What do you want to talk about, because I’m not looking for a fight right now.” I said once everyone else’s was out of earshot.

“I want to apologize for not listening to your side of that night. I shouldn’t have listened to the tabloids. I don’t even have an excuse. I should have just let you explain, but I got caught up in Harry’s hurt and anger.” He stopped and took a deep breath.

“I wont lie and say that I got over those feelings in the last eight months, because I didn’t. If anything when you left I was angrier with you. It’s only now do I understand why you left the way you did. We didn’t give you any other choice and I’m so sorry for that it wasn’t fair. Can you ever forgive me?” He asked. I took a deep breath as I watched the sand mush between my toes.

“Louis if I’m being honest with you I can forgive, but I can’t forget and I don’t know if I will ever trust you again. I put all my trust into you, and as soon as you thought I did something wrong you ditched me. How is that fair? I stood by you when the Larry shippers went over board and you were pissed about how they were treating Eleanor. I was there when you and El got into that fight. I had your back whenever you needed me. The one time I needed you to have my back you took Harry’s side. Sure you have known him longer, but we are blood Louis! You should have let me talk…. You all should have let me talk that day instead of attacking me.” I replied expressing my feelings to him. He stopped me from walking any further and turned me around so I was facing him.

“I feel like the biggest douche bag in the world right now. I should have done a lot of things differently that night and the eight months that followed. I will do anything to gain your trust back.” Louis said looking into my eyes with sad eyes.

“I can’t say to you that I will eventually trust you again, because I honestly don’t know if will, but I’m willing to try and be civil with each other.” I said simply.

“I will take anything.” He said as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and let out a breath that I didn’t even realize I was holding in.

“Just so you know Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Eleanor want to talk to you.” He said as he pulled out of the hug.

“Fine, but I’m going to take the same thing to them I said to them.” I stated.

“Fair enough.” He smiled weakly.

“Well I’m going to sit here you can tell them all to come now, so I can get this conversation over with.” I said to him.

“Okay.” He said before he walked back towards everyone.

------------------

After fifteen minutes of listening to Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Eleanor apologize I was finally able to tell them EXACTLY what I told Louis. They all seemed to understand how I couldn’t trust them the way I used to at least not for a while.

I’m currently sitting in a float in the pool sun tanning, cause, as you know I don’t like the ocean. Plus I needed to keep my hand dry, so that made the pool a better option anyways.

“Anna, I’m so sorry to do this, but I need to leave. My mom just called me and told me my brother got into a serious car accident and I need to get home. I already packed and called a cab, so I will be leaving soon.” Mia said. I looked up at her and saw her eyes were all red and puffy.