Chapter 17:

A/N: 1,006 FOLLOWERS!!!! you are all freaking amazing...... 49 VOTES on the last chapter XD omfg i almost passed out when i saw i had 49 votes and 199 reads and all the comments as well :D thank you all so much....

Anna's POV

After a few minutes of sitting in silence I figured I should get Harry to bed. 

"C'mon lets get you to bed." I said. He looked up at me and smiled a toothy grin. I've never seen Harry drunk and I don't know if I ever want to again. When I got here earlier I was scared of him even though I know he would never physically hurt me. 
I grabbed Harry's arm and lightly tugged it, and he got the hint and stood up. He draped his arm around my shoulder and leaned some of his body weight onto me. We slowly walked up to his room.

"I really hate her for making me love her." Harry said as I guided him to his bed. He plopped down and started crying. I stood there in shock. I've never seen him cry let alone cry hysterically. Harry started mumbling something but I could hear or understand him. I sat down and pulled him into my arms. He nestled his face into my neck as he wrapped his long arms around me as he continued to cry. I started playing with his curls trying to calm him down. After he cried for an hour he fell asleep in my arms. I gently laid him down in his bed before tucking him in under the covers. I got off his bed and started making my way to his living room. I didn't want to leave him alone in this state so I decided to sleep in the couch. On my way to the couch I grabbed a blanket and pillow out of the closet. I sat on the couch and pulled my phone out. I didn't have any missed calls or texts from the guys, which actually surprised me. I shrugged and set an alarm so I was up and out of here before Harry wakes up. I lay down and kept replaying what Harry said to me, which I knew would keep me up most of the night.

Harry's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. My eyes hurt and I could feel that they were swollen. I sat up and the room instantly started spinning. My stomach began to turn so I darted up and ran to my bathroom where I spent the next half hour emptying all my stomachs contents. I am utterly exhausted and just feel like shit. Wait, when did I even come up to bed? I heard someone ring my doorbell so I made my way down stairs. I probably looked like a zombie walking around but no one is here so who cares. 
I get downstairs and open the door to the lads.

"Well you look like shit." Liam chuckled

"Feel like shit as well." I said as I let them in.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Zayn asked me. I sat on my couch and tried to remember anything I could.

"I remember leaving Anna's flat upset and coming home and drinking a lot. Oh and breaking a lot of shit, which confuses me since my place is spotless." I said looking around and not seeing one piece of glass anywhere.

"Remember anything else?" Niall asked me.

"A girl was here. I'm pretty sure I confessed all my feelings to her about Anna." I said as I continued to try and figure out what I told this girl.

"Shit! I picked up a girl while I was drunk and told her every feeling I have for Anna. What if she talks to the tabloids? What if Anna finds out? She would be so hurt." I panicked.

"Harry, the only girl here last night that we know of was Anna." Liam said hesitantly. My eyes went wide and my heart sank a bit.

"Well that explains why Anna was acting weird today,” Louis said.

"What do you mean by weird? " Zayn asked.

"I went over to her flat this morning to check on her and she seemed lost in her thoughts and a bit flustered." Louis said as he was trying to figure out what that meant. I was doing the same thing.