Chapter 40:

A/N: For one let me just say how I can’t believe I’m writing Chapter 40 right now! I feel like I just started writing Twisted Words and Twisted Lies and here I am almost done with the sequel. Well you will be happy to know I have a lot of ideas for the third book I do know it will be at least 10 years from now, but that’s all I’m telling you :P

Anna’s POV

It’s been about a month since Harry and I got engaged. Harry announced our engagement on twitter and apparently most of the fans were happy for us. I’m still not sure if he is telling me truth about that or not, but I don’t care either way. As long as Harry and I are happy that’s all that matters right?

Perrie and Eleanor have been sending me pictures of dresses, venues, and cakes; well pretty much anything wedding related. I haven’t actually started planning our wedding. Harry and I have talked about getting married in October, so I kind of need to start planning now. Once we get back to London we are going to go check out some venues.

I’ve loved working with the lads again and I’ve enjoyed picking out their clothes. From what Liam has told me everyone on Tumblr is going crazy with the outfits they are wearing on stage and at appearances. I must say it’s kind of hard working with Harry he is always trying to feel me up and get me all flustered. It makes working very difficult at times.

“We really need to get up Haz. We have to leave the hotel in two hours to head over to the airport.” I said while I played with his hands. We are leaving Australia today and heading over to New Zealand for two weeks.

“I don’t want to get up. I’m comfy.” He groaned moving around so he can bury his face in my neck.

“We have to get up and shower though.” I said pushing him away gently before sitting up. Harry sat up and leaned his head on my back. His hot breath sent chills down my back.

“Please can we just stay in bed for a little longer?” He said in his morning voice as he placed sweet kisses on my neck. My stomach started flipping and not in a good way. I push the blankets off of me and ran to the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I kneeled over the toilet just in time to throw up.

“Anna are you okay?” Harry asked as he sat behind me and held my hair back. I shook my head ‘no’ and continued emptying my stomach into the toilet. After I finished emptying my stomach I leaned back into Harry arms. HE didn’t say anything he just held me for a few minutes. I stood up slowly and walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth.

“Let’s take a shower, so you can rest in bed before we have to leave for the airport.” Harry said. I was so weak and dizzy, so I was kind of glad that Harry hinted that we should shower together. I started undressing myself and Harry began doing the same. Before he took his boxers off he walked over and turned the shower water on to get warm. Harry stripped out of his boxers and we both walked into the shower together. The hot water felt good against my skin. Harry started washing my hair and it kind of surprised me at how overly caring he is being. It’s nice though so I’m not going to question it.

Harry’s POV

Anna and I just got out of the shower and I just carried her to bed. So she is lying in bed in just a towel. Normally that would drive me nuts, but since she is sick I ignore the fact she is naked under that towel. I quickly got myself dressed.

“I’m going to call Paul and let him know you aren’t feeling well.” I told her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead before walking out of the bedroom and into the living room part of our hotel room. I pulled my phone out of my pockets and dialed Paul’s number.