Chapter 48:

A/N: This book is coming to an end….. Only 3 chapters (not including this one) I’m so sad, but excited to start writing book 3! I’ve already made a cover ( I was messing with photo bucket yesterday) and I already got part of the first chapter written (wrote that weeks ago) Oh and I have a summary as well thanks to @Heart_Soul_ help. She is brilliant! Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter it took me a while to figure out their Vows :P so I hope they are good enough……..

Anna’s POV

Today is the day! Today is the day Harry and I are getting married. I’m really excited but I’m also really nervous. I’m especially nervous that someone will figure out that I’m pregnant. I know I don’t have a baby bump, but I’m so paranoid that it is obvious. Harry keeps telling me to relax and as long as I don’t act weird that nobody will think or suspect anything. I haven’t seen or spoken to Harry since dinner last night. Saying I slept like shit is an understatement. I missed the warmth of Harry’s almost naked body pressed against my back while his arms are holding me. I know I’ve slept without him before when he is on tour, but for some reason this was different. But I’m not really sure why.

“Anna are you ready for me to start your make-up?” Lou asked me. I was so happy that she offered to do my make-up today. It was one less thing for me to think about today.

“Yeah I’m ready.” I smiled at her and walked over to the chair she has set up for me to sit in. As soon as I sat down she began applying foundation to my face.

“Afternoon.” Perrie smiled at me as she walked into the girl’s dressing room. Everyone was slowly arriving at the venue to start getting ready. We had five hours before the wedding.

“How are you feeling?” Perrie asked me. She is my maid of honor and she believe me when I said she was excited when I asked her to be my maid of honor. She has taken the job VERY seriously.

“I’m good.” I smiled. She knew I didn’t sleep well last night, since I was texting her throughout the night.

“Tired?” She asked me with an amused smile.

“What do you mean?” Anne asked me. I knew everyone in the room was going to notice her amused tone when she asked me that.

“Anna couldn’t sleep last night, since Harry wasn’t there.” Perrie smiled.  I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks, but I was praying that the foundation Lou had put on me was hiding it.

“Aw look she is blushing.” Gemma teased.

“That is so cute. Louis said Harry didn’t sleep last night either.” Eleanor said coming into the room. I looked at her confused that she knew what we were talking about.