Chapter 4:

A/N: I want to THANK each and EVERY one of YOU for the reads, votes, and comments on those last chapters…… I feel so blessed and that is all because of you! Sorry it’s so late that I’m posting it, but I was at the barn all day taking care of two horses….. Any ways here is chapter 4!

 Anna’s POV

As I was waiting for everyone to get to bed I started hearing grunts and moans from the room next to me. The headboard was banging against the wall behind my head.

‘Harry’ I heard a girl moan and instantly knew who’s room it was.

HARRY’S!

It’s just my luck to be in the room next to Harry’s and his new girlfriends. How I didn’t know until now that I was in the room next to him I don’t really know. I know he probably doesn’t know I’m in the room next to him, but he could still be considerate of the other people in the house. I swear if I find out he did know I was in the room next to him I will be pissed, because he will be doing it just to hurt me.

I got out of bed and walked to the door. It was two in the morning, so I’m pretty sure everyone is in bed sleeping by now. Well except my ‘neighbors.’ I quietly walked out of my room closing the door behind me before I started walking down the stairs. I was relieved when no one was downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and turned the microwave light on, so I didn’t draw attention to the kitchen. I went over to the fridge and grabbed some strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, and a banana. I brought them over to the center island and set them down. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl and then a knife, so I could cut up the fruit. After i got those things I sat down at the island and began cutting up the fruit. I was hungry, so I wanted to make a decent sized fruit salad. As I was cutting up the banana I heard a loud bang next to me and I jumped cutting the palm of my hand open in the process.

“Shit.” I hissed. My palm was gushing blood.

“Are you okay?” I heard a deep husky voice ask me. I knew who it was, so I ignored him and walked over to the kitchen sink. I turned the cold water on and hesitantly put my palm under it. I winced when the cold water came in contact with my cut. The bleeding didn’t look like it was stopping anytime soon.

“Here let me look.” That same voice asked.

“I’m fine I got it.” I snarled. He sighed and grabbed my hand lightly and putting light pressure on it. I winced at the pain that shot through my hand and up my arm.

“Sorry.” Harry muttered. My injured hand was shaking from the pain, and the rest of my body was shaking because Harry was right next to me touching me. He turned the water off and guided me over to the kitchen table.

“Sit down and hold the paper towel on it.” He said. I didn’t dare look at him I just did as he said. A few minutes he came back with a dishtowel and a first aid kit in his hand.

“Let me see.” He said pointing to my hand. I moved my hand towards him and let him take the paper towel off.

“It’s still bleeding pretty good. I don’t think you will need stitches though.” He said. He grabbed the dishtowel and pressed it on my palm and put a bunch of pressure on it. I bite my lip to hold back my scream. It hurt so badly and even though I tried I couldn’t keep the tears back. When my tears fell they fell onto Harry’s hand that was holding mine.

“S-sorry.” I stuttered quietly. I was embarrassed that I was crying and because I just realized what I was wearing. I was just wearing a large ‘Rolling Stones’ T-shirt that didn’t even reach my mid-thigh and a pair of underwear.