#1 - First training!

That was definitely going to be a long day for me...

That morning I was awaken by some noise caused by my brother, Tobio. Actually, I was ALWAYS awaken by him and his damn noise. It seemed he, as usual, was desperately looking for something.

"Tobio-kun! Stop it, it's 6 am only!" I said loudly, pushing my pillow on my head in the vain attempt to keep his nose out of my ears. After a couple of minutes, I let out a desperate sigh and decided to get out of my bed. No need to have an alarm clock set when you have Kageyama Tobio as your (twin) brother.
"What the hell is going on, onii-chan?!" I asked, rushing to reach him in the kitchen to have breakfast. "I don't remember where on earth I put my kneepads, and today I've got my volleyball training!" he answered, quite annoyed by the poor results of his research. Tobio and I, [Name], were born in the same day. We were regarded as twins, but actually he was born more or less five minutes before me and this (he mantained) was enough for him to be decorated with the honorific title of Elder Brother. "Are you talking about these, maybe..?" I said, having a little laugh and holding a pair of death-smelling blue pads I found under my bed. "What the..?! Thank you, btw...".

*The same day, after the lessons ended*

"Hey, Tobio-kun, I'm going to my first training session... I've just met my captain... Michimiya Yui, I suppose. Am a little nervous...".

Actually, that was my first day at Karasuno High, too... I had recently moved to that school from Aobajosai because of that annoying Oikawa and also... I was, you know, not very good at studying... maybe it is a family feature...

"Don't worry, [Name]-chan, It'll be all right. You're such a good wing spiker, even if you're soooo short... Mmmmh you actually remind me of Hinata. And you better be good, I don't wanna be mocked because of you!!!"

"Thanks a lot, Tobio-kun!"

*After [Name]'s training session*

Jeez, am so tired... But it was all right!" I thought "I wonder if Tobio-kun has already ended his training, too...

I decided to go and have a look in the other gym, where I found there was a practice match going on. On one side of the field there was my brother as a setter with other four guys: a red haired middle blocker (that must have been Hinata... my brother was talking about him like all the time), a very tall, long-haired guy who looked like a samurai, a small, cheerful one who must be the libero and a nearly bald wing spiker who, I have to admit, scared me a bit because of his intimidating facial expressions.

"Tobio-kun! I have just finished...!" I started exclaiming at the end of the match. While they were coming towards me, I suddenly saw the cutest boy I ever met in my life. "my training session... uh..!" I ended, blushing a little...

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hi everyone..! 😁
I am Italian, so sorry for mistakes or whatever...
Please, feel free to leave comments. I will be happy to read some of your opinions and criticism, too.
Updates coming soon!
Shiri-Chan96 :3333