# 17 - Intermission

"Good morning, Suga!"
"[Name]-chan! I'm so happy to see you feel better!"

He's happy to see me... I thought with gleamy eyes.

"Ne, what's up? I see you're particularly cheerful this morning" he cooed while placing an arm around my shoulders.
"It's... it's because met you on my way to school, actually..." I murmured blushing a bit.
"Yeah... I was actually waiting for you" he returned rubbing his neck a bit.
We continued walking towards Karasuno High School together.
When we entered the main building I was grinning with satisfaction because of Kiriya's disappointed expression. She spotted us near Suga's classroom and then I took his hand to make her get angrier.
"See you later then, [Name]. Would you like to have lunch together?"
"Of course, Koushi! Can I call you like this, right?" I replied, causing him to crack a little smile.

*Lunch Time*
"Soooo, Koushi" I said with my homemade bento box in my hands "would you like some?"
"Yes, thank you. So kind of you" he replied picking one of my heart-shaped onigiri.
"Mmmmh they taste so good!" he munched.
"Ne, don't you know you left me stranded yesterday? I had to explain why you were so... shirtless..." I asked teasing him, my cheeks flustered from thinking about his well made abs again.

Bloody hell! I hope I'm not having a nosebleed right now!

He chuckled.
"I'm so sorry, [Name]-chan... I'll make sure you forgive me..." his hand grazed my cheek.
Kiriya was sitting two or three desks further and was pale with envy. Her chopsticks seemed to be almost breaking in her hands since she was holding them with an iron grasp.

"I-I also wanted to ask you something... if this is no problem for you..." I went on.
"Yes, anything for you".
I smiled sheepishly.
"Will you sit next to me on the bus on our way to the training camp..?"
"I will..! Actually, I was thinking about asking the same thing to you..." he replied with a cute smile of his that sent me chills up and down my spine. Then he added, with a more serious attitude: "Now please come with me, [Name]... I have to tell you something else in private"

He was holding my hand and walking one or two steps before me.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked. He didn't answer and I decided to trust him.
We stopped next to the gym.
"[Name], I- "
"I ABSOLUTELY NEED YOUR HELP, [NAME]!" a panting Hinata rushed towards us in that very moment and suddenly grabbed my wrist.
"Please, it's an emergency!" his face was almost as red as his shrimpie head. He started dragging me insistently.
"Sorry, Koush- uhmm senpai, see you later!".

"Ne, what's up Hina-kun?" I asked him gently when we stopped in the gym. My face showed up a smile that was hiding a bit of frustration and a growing curiosity for what Koushi had tried to tell me.

Why do they always interrupt me?!

His face burned again and - possibly - more. I could feel the heath of his skin even though his face was distant - and actually located a bit lower since he was shorter than me.

"I-I... I need your help to ask Yachi out... I really like her. Could you sit next to me on the bus tomorrow?" he practically begged me on his knees.
"I would like to help you, but... I've already promised K- errr... Suga-senpai I'd be sitting next to him" then I whispered: "You know, I have a sentimental life, too!"
"Awwww I didn't know you have a crush on him, [Name]-chan!" his voice echoed awfully throughout the gym causing me to beg him to shut up.
"Shhhhh..! He doesn't know yet!"
"Please, [Nickname] help me!" he was pouting and his eyes were so gleamy and cute that I finally replied: "OK, Hinata... I'll think about it".
"Yayyy! Thank you, thank you! You're such an angel!" he squeaked and gave me a sudden hug that left me speechless.

My gosh... what else could I do?

*Time Skip*
That evening I texted Koushi to tell him about my decision after having been thinking about it all day.

Message to: Koushiiii 😻
Hey there... I hope I'm not bothering you. I have to sit next to Hinata tomorrow because he asked for my help to find a way to ask Yachi out... I'm really sorry but I have to help him 💔
[Name]

His reply came a few minutes later and it was as brief as heartbreaking.

Message from: Koushiiii 😻
Don't worry, [Name]... it's no problem. See you tomorrow, then...
Koushi

Then I texted Hinata.

Message to: Hinata 🌞
Hello, I've been thinking about it and I decided to help you... please don't make me regret it, tho.
See you tomorrow!
[Name]

He replied immediately

Message from: Hinata 🌞
MY GOSH, [NAME]! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! YOU'RE SO GUWAAA! I OWE YOU A FAVOR 😄
Hinataaa

... I wonder if I've made the right choice... what if he thinks I don't like him? Hinata is just like my brother... a little disaster kid who is always in the wrong place at the wrong time! But at least he's not such a dork... and he's a fluffy little thing in distress..! How could I forsake him?! I hope Koushi gets this... Noya will laugh at me for sure! ...

My mind was so filled with thousands of thoughts I slowly fell asleep without even noticing. Life was mocking me again, likely enough.

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hello!

This was a bit shorter and actually some kind of a cliffhanger... forgive me, ppl! 😂
So... it looks like we'll be having some trouble again... hehe
Don't forget to support me: vote, comment and requests will be accepted!
Stay tuned for next updates
Shiri-Chan96 ❤