#8 - Blast from the Past

Heyheyhey! Yes, from this chapter I'm gonna tease you with sexy Oikawa pictures (no, wait, what?!)

Btw, enjoy the read..!

~~~●••●••●~~~

Even though Noya-senpai told me the truth about Sugawara, I couldn't help but keep avoiding him. This because I didn't want to show him how stupid I was once more.

"[Name]-chan, what the hell are you doing?! Why do you still keep avoiding Sugawara now?" Noya would often ask me.
"I-I... I always blush or act like a fool when he's around and I don't want him to think I'm stupid!" I replied once, but our conversation was cut off by Tanaka-san, who reached us in the gym running and panting.

"Hey, Bro! What's up?" Noya asked him.
"I found out!" was his reply, his voice still panting "Finally Takeda-sensei told me who's gonna be our next match with! IT'S SEIJO! IT'S AOBAJOSAI!".
His words hit me like a hammer. My jaw almost fell on the ground.
"NO, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"

*Four months before*
"Come on, [Name]-chan! You can't go on playing with my heart like that just because you're Tobio-chan's sister. I know you like me!"
"Shut up, Trashikawa!" I replied giggling and teasing him.
"Oh, no..! Don't call me like that... Iwa-chan does this, too! You're both soooo mean! Plus, also trashbags do have feelings, sometimes" Oikawa cried, hugging me from behind. I struggled to break free from his grasp by punching him on his nose.

"Ouch! You're gonna make me bleed!" he cried out acting like a fool. Then he whispered in my ear: "Hey, babe... If you don't stop acting like a badass, I will punish you". I blushed violently.

Yes, I was in love with Oikawa when I attended Aobajosai. You found it, satisfied?

But it was a huge mistake because I trusted him and gave him my heart... And then he ended up playing along with me and my feelings. Like a line from a song says, that's what you get when you let your heart win.

Of course, my brother didn't know ANYTHING.

*Present day*
"Sweetie? [Name]-chan?" Noya's voice recalled me to reality.

"Huh? Y-yes, Noya-senpai?" my voice stuttered. I wasn't ready to meet Tooru again, not at all. It would surely be a huge disaster, if Tobio found out I had a flirt with his greatest enemy. Plus, I didn't want him to chase me over and over again. He just couldn't bear I dumped him.. it was his absurd behavior that pushed me to leave Aobajosai and block him on my phone.

"Hey there, guys!" Sugawara entered the gym and greeted us.
"Ohayo, [Name]-chan..!" he told me with one of his super-cute smiles.

Jeez, what can I do? He's so kawaii! Oh gosh, why is my brain always stopping to control my actions when Sugawara is around?!

"O-ohayo, Sugawara!"

This was another good motivation to not meet Oikawa again.. he surely would have gone totally mad if he found out I was into another guy.

And the match was going to take place in one week. I had exactly 168 hours to find a solution.

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hey people..! :D

Sorry but this is going to get kinda tough (again)..!

Yes, I know I may sound a bit devilish sometimes, but I would like you to know I'm going to play a bit with your innocent hearts, exactly the same as Oikawa :3

What do you think it's going to happen on next chapter? And will our poor, grumpy, misunderstood (god, this is DEFINITELY getting dramatic :O) Kageyama find out about Oikawa and his sister affair?

Bye for now,

Shiri-Chan96