#11 - Challenge (pt. III)

"Warm up, Sugawara-kun."
"Yes, Ukai-san."

I stared at my angry brother sitting on the bench. He was now determined not to look at me at all.
"Hey sweetie, take a breath and calm down... we have a match to win" Noya told me from behind. Then I looked at Sugawara and he smiled at me.
"Trust me, [Name]-chan, you and I are gonna win this match" he whispered. I immediately felt reassured and relaxed as if his words lay an enchantment upon me.

*After the match*
"We did it, [Name]-chan! You've been amazing..." Sugawara told me at the end of the tie break. I couldn't help but smile at the words he spoke. We had defeated Seijo after an extremely tiring match and now we were sitting on the bench and on the court, drinking water and wiping away the sweat with our towels.
"Senpai, it is you, who has been amazing. Your tosses were perfect for me" I returned in pure admiration. I really loved his way of being so gentle and modest even though he was so talented as a setter.

"Please, don't call me like that..! Just call me Suga, please" he returned with a capturing look laying on me from his gleaming, captivating eyes.
"Okay then... S-Suga".

After that, I stepped exhaustedly to the girls' locker room to take my sweaty uniform off and have a shower with a large grin painted on my flushed cheeks. No one seemed to be there. Or at least I thought so. I'm afraid I've got a serious problem with locker rooms...

My smile vanished.
Oikawa was sitting in a corner of the room, waiting for me still in his uniform.
"Hey, [Name]-chan, I was waiting for you..." he whispered with a teasing grin. I looked at him for a while, as if I wanted to ensure that the person standing beside me was really Tooru Oikawa. Indeed he was.

"Wha-what are you doing here, Oikawa?! You're not supposed to be in this locker room... you should know..." I muttered awkwardly and feeling unpleasant chills run through my spine.
"Ne, what's that..? Why do you call me by my surname?" he exclaimed crossing his arm and pouting like a whimsy baby. I blushed. He knew that behaving of his simply drove me mad about him when we were together. But this time was different.

"Ne, have you got a crush on Mr. Refreshing, that setter, [Name]-chan? I heard you call him by his name" he askedin a very direct way. His voice was calm and ingenuous, but I knew he was jealous to the core. He always used to act like that. I didn't answer, but I just couldn't bear to look at him so I stared down at the floor.
Instead of getting angry as I expected, Oikawa came closer and looked at me in the eyes with a piercing look while playing with one of my [h/c] locks.
"Oh, but I can see you haven't forgotten me, babe... and I don't give a shit about rules when it's for you..." he whispered in my ear. My mind was blank and I just couldn't react anyways, so I let him intertwine his fingers with mine for a while.

His hands were moving slowly, one up into my uniform shirt, grazing my wet skin towards my bra and the other one was gently caressing my upper thigh. I wasn't able to move at all because of the chills he gave me, as if I were suddenly turned into a wax statue with no will in his hands: still but soft and completely subject to him. Nevertheless, my mind was struggling: I wanted him to stop it, but I couldn't tell him because I was like trapped in some kind of black magic. He was like a hungry spider building a subtle web around his pray.

"TOORU, STOP IT!" I finally burst out in a gasp and I parted from him by pushing him aside. He had started to kiss my neck softly and I found myself moaning in pleasure... I just couldn't let it happen. I panted and, after relieving a bit, I said: "I won't let you hurt me again. And besides, I've been lying to my brother".

"You seemed to enjoy that... you're running away from the main point, though. I've seen how you behave when that silver-haired setter is around... and I won't let him take you away from me..!" he spit out in pure jealousy, holding my wrist tightly.

I was a bit scared, but I tried to calm him down.
"You're hurting me! Listen, Tooru... You... you're right, okay? I have to stop running away from my problems. Yes, I admit I have a sort of thing for Sugawara and I can't do anything. It just happened, so you can't do anything, either".

"But... but I love you, [Name]-chan... I messed up..." his grasp on my wrist became looser, voice was now low and sad, and his eyes were looking away. It was killing me but I had no mercy on him and went on.
"It's too late, Tooru... you should have noticed this before treating me like a toy-girl and betraying me with the first slut nearby. Please release me now, let me be free to live my life from now on" my voice was resolved and I had no hesitation.

He seemed to understand. He let go of my arm. His eyes closed for a while and he rubbed his neck. Then his voice came out slowly with a sigh: "Okay... I will let go of you but... Please, let me ask you one last thing before...".

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hello..! 😄
please, gomen for making this a bit too long...
What do you think our Trashikawa will ask us? I'm afraid I feel a little sorry now for having him be such an unlucky guy, but I was tired of all the stories about him always being the hot guy...
And in your opinion, will Kageyama forgive his sister?
You will find out in the next chapter!
Shiri-Chan96