#3 - WHAT THE...?!

After a while, I began visiting the other gym quite often to see the boys training after my session. I would just sit and watch in silence.

The guys were interesting to watch, since they had a different kind of game than the one I was used to and It was really amusing to see my brother run after Hinata-kun. He would always be growling things like "HEY, YOU LITTLE DUMBASS! DON'T YOU DARE MOCK ME LIKE THAT" or "YOU SHOULD HAVE HIT THAT BALL LIKE A BOMB! IT WAS A PERFECT TOSS!" and the sort of stuff which all of us would laugh at.

Another reason I enjoyed watching the guys train was a certain guy wearing number two jersey. Actually I looked at him the most of the time. I liked every single move he made... it was so fluid, so spontaneous. His silver locks would flash in the air when he moved swiftly towards the ball to toss it.

And his butt was such a perfect thing... W-WAIT A MINUTE! I felt my ears become crimson red and my skin shiver a little at the thought. Then...

"Hey, sweetie..! Whatcha lookin' at?" a giggling voice came suddenly to my ears.

"W-well, nothing special, Noya-senpai!" my voice rushed a bit. But, oh yeah, it was...

"Mmmmh, I was kinda sure it was our Suga-mommy you were fixin'" he replied blinking "so it is something special, the thing you're looking at".

"... Well you're wrong..!"

"Maybe you're too shy to ask, but I know for sure you'd like to spike one of his heavenly tosses..." he mumbled. Then louder "Hey, Suga-senpai! Our shy kohai would like to spike!" he shouted addressing Sugawara-senpai.

"W-WAIT, WHAT THE..?!"

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hey there..! :3
I hope you liked this chapter... if so, don't be afraid of leaving a comment and/or a vote..!
Bye to the next chapter ^-^
Shiri-Chan96