#4 - Tosses and wet guys

"Noya-senpai, what the hell..?" I whispered, clutching on his number four orange jersey in the attempt to make him sit.
"Wooooh, [Name]-chan! Don't grab me like that, I'm getting excited" he replied with a teasing smile. I immediately let go of him.
Noya-senpai placed his hands on my hips and made me get up since I had no intention to and my limbs were kind of petrified because of the awkwardness of the situation. 

"Come on..!" he whispered with a little giggle, so I couldn't help but walk on the court while every single guy in that freaking gym was staring at me. How I hate being the center of the attention!
The only thing I wanted was vanish but I couldn't, since My Hero Academia is not real and I had no quirks, so I became staring at the floor, pretending to find its every single detail extremely interesting like I hadn't seen a court once in my life. 

One of the side lines is very worn out in this point, they should do something about it! Or poor refs coming here will get it wrong when the ball hits this very point!

"Come ooooon, don't be afraid! You can do it, just keep GUWAAA and then you POWWW!" Hinata said, in order to encourage me.

Fantastic, now I'm even more confused.

My brother rolled his eyes and silently told me to go with one of his looks I knew well, so I just resigned to stand there and prepared to spike.

Tanaka served, Daichi received perfectly and then Sugawara tossed.
Then, the very moment the Mikasa ball left his fingers, my body just moved by itself. I moved as fast as I could and I spiked so strong the sound of my hand echoed through the gym. The ball ended up hitting poor Asahi-san right on his nose, causing him to nosebleed and cry out with a girlish voice. I was so worried I hit the ground too and fell on my butt. It was like some poltergeist  had taken possession of my body, since my brain was just figuring out what my body had done.

"S-SORRY, ASAHI-SAN!!" I said aloud. Tobio helplessly facepalmed while Tanaka and Daichi helped poor Asahi out. Nishinoya was trying to keep a straight face but he finally burst out laughing at his unlucky teammate.

"Hey, [Name]-chan! Don't kill our ace, please... We still need him!"

I glanced at Sugawara and he smiled while I still "sat" on the ground.
My right hand, though, had the typical feeling Hinata would describe as "WOOOOOOAAAHHH" (I suppose it stands for "What a perfect spike!") so I let the scream out and began fixing it.
Sugawara came closer and helped me stand up. "Are you okay?" he asked rubbing his neck.
"Y-yes... th-thank you, Sugawara-senpai" I said, blushing again, my eyes wide open in pure enthusiasm.
"Hey, hey, hey, I said you can call me Sugawara or simply Suga..!" he giggled.

"So, whose tosses do you prefer, [Name]-chan?" Noya asked.
"W-well, I think my brother's are good, but... Sugawara's was the one for me..! I-I mean his toss was perfect for me..!" I replied, embarrassed, causing them all to laugh.

*End of training*
I was going through the hallway, looking for a toilet and singing, when I finally found it. Or, at least, I thought. Yes, because as soon as I got in, I heard a cheerful voice singing and somebody came out, half-naked, with a towel around his hips.
I blushed violently.

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hi there..!

I'm sorry for making this chapter a bit long, but I hope you liked it..! ^3^

Who do you think the wet, half-naked guy (okay, this sounds a bit cheesy ^Q^) from the shower might be?
And how do you imagine Hina-chan mocking our Grumpyama?

Please don't forget to leave comments (and votes)!
Bye to the next chapter..! (/ ^0^) /
Shiri-Chan96