// EPILOGUE //

For nosy people who wanna know what happened next especially.

External P.O.V.

Oikawa Tooru
He returned to his usual playboy life but after some years he found the love of his life.
Guess what? Looks like she's very similar to [Name].
Will they get married?

Hinata Shoyo and Hitoka Yachi
They turned out the perfect couple their friends expected they'd be... almost.
After many, maaaaany years of engagement they got married and had many red-haired children. Hinata became a very strong player in Japan Nationals and poor Yachi became a housewife.

Kuroo Tetsurou and Kiriya Hitomi
Three years was what it took him to understand Kiriya's real personality.
They broke up but she was pregnant... and soon a little Tetsu was born. His mom didn't want to keep the creature with her, so Kuroo became a single dad.
Kiriya caused him a whole lot of trouble but guess what? Many women like single dads...

Nishinoya Yuu and Kiyoko Shimizu
He still is [Name]'s best friend and they still hang out for ice cream.
He finally conquered the heart of Kiyoko and they were about to get married. This caused the end of his friendship with Tanaka. People never change and he couldn't break the habit of putting chicks before friends.
After some time, though, he discovered that Kiyoko was cheating on him so they broke up before he proposed to her.
The two bros came back being bros and they're still chasing chicks together.
Sometimes Asahi and Daichi join them in their hunting expeditions.
Nishinoya also became the coach of a strong team in Miyagi.

Kageyama Tobio
[Name]'s brother became the setter of Japan Nationals, but then he got severely injured and therefore had to give up volleyball for a long time.
He became the manager of an important society, fell in love with the secretary and married her. Who'd expect even dorky Tobio could have a soulmate?
Will they have a lot of children, too?

[Name] and Koushi Sugawara
They broke up a week before getting married and each one tried to start a new life.
They tried, but finally understood they couldn't live without each other so they got back together and married. Who could part a spiker and a setter, after all?
[Name] is pregnant now and Koushi will surely be a good dad. The best ever.
Both [Name] and Koushi are professional volleyball players.
The child will be the son (or daughter, who knows?) of champions.

THE END. REALLY.

~~~●••●••●~~~

I always thought this kind of endings are quite of a cliché but I couldn't help but write one for my story, too.
Sorry if you didn't like it but thank you anyway for reading it.

Special thanks to LenaTuk for being my first reader ever. You gave me the strong to go ahead when nobody else used to read my story.

Many thanks to Naomiic too for making such amazing covers for this work and for my short Haikyuu stories but also my new avatar is her work.

I'd like to thank everybody who's read, commented, voted this story because you all gave me a little help to keep it alive.
It is true that I wrote it, but no story becomes a good work without good readers. And you guys were GREAT. ❤❤

So goodbye for now.
Keep reading my short stories and stay tuned for my new upcoming Haikyuu fiction!

UPDATE: PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY HERE ->  https://www.wattpad.com/story/110115455-editing-mad-medley-~-a-story-of-mistakes-kuroo-x

Feedback, comments and votes are much appreciated! 

Lots of love~
Shiri-Chan96 💖