#23 - Victory (well, almost!)

I can't give in so easily. Oh jeez but he's so cute!

My eyes were wandering through the gym, crowded with all the Karasuno and Nekoma players. There was a match going on and many students from both schools were watching.
Even though I was now one of the Crows' manager, I was unable to concentrate on the match because my thoughts were lingering upon the silver-haired male sitting next to me. He was sneezing, but his lower lip was okay now and he had removed the plaster. I found myself strangely aroused by that.
He was so close I could inhale his scent but yet I knew his mind was far from me since he was totally focused on the game and was busy supporting his teammates. Everytime he stirred and happened to touch my skin with his, I jolted and my heartbeat increased abnormally. All I wanted was to place my head on his shoulder, but I couldn't forget there was a bet going on.

Noya saved a ball and hit the ground but I didn't happen to notice that back then.
My thoughts were still back to the night before.

*Flashback*
I was awakened by a feeble noise. Something was tapping on the window. I thought it was the noise of the leaves and branches of the tree beside the window tapping on the glass surface, so I stirred a bit in my blankets waiting for it to end.
The noise didn't seem to end, so I got up and got next to the window half-awake.
It was windy outside and it was raining, too, but there was someone there.
I jumped in surprise because Sugawara was staring at me with his hazel eyes wide open and sitting on the big branch near my window.
I had no idea of the reason why he was there but I opened the window.

"Wha-?! Koushi, what are you doing here? It's windy and cold! You could get ill!" I exclaimed holding myself in my arms because of the wind.
"Then let me come in" he grinned and helped himself to come into my room.
"But... it's the girls' dormitory... what if they find you here?"
"They won't, if we whisper like this..." he replied in a lower voice placing his finger upon my lips. I blushed and stayed silent, since my brain was so jammed that it couldn't help me to speak words which made sense together.

He closed the window and the curtains in an accurate way.
In the meantime, I had the time to glance at his whole figure. He was wearing his pajamas. It was a simple, pastel blue one and was soaking wet because of the rain. His hair were sticking to his forehead and covered his cheekbones, too.
I imagined him without his pajamas and the thought made me feel hot in mine.
"Uhm... You're s-soaking wet, Sugawara-senpai" I stammered with my face that was turning of the same colour as the Nekoma uniform.
"Senpai? Why do you call me like that again?" he was now fixing me with a curious attitude.
"I-I really don't know but-" I was interrupted by a sudden embrace of his.

Mayday, mayday!

"Just shut up for a couple of seconds, okay?" he giggled. I managed to relax a bit and nodded.
The water from his pajamas was starting to pour on the floor, though, so when I moved my feet to get closer to him we both slipped and fell down.
I was puzzled and didn't know what was really happening. The only thing I knew for sure was that I was laying upon his body on the floor.
He burst out laughing at my expression and we both managed to stand up.

"I'm such a dumbass, [Name]-chan! We're both wet now... what should we do?" he asked me with a strange expression.
Some voices in started to fill my brain.

Take his clothes off! Come on, don't be shy! - one of them encouraged.

NONONONONOOO think of what would happen to the both of you if someone found out or heard you giggle and do dirty things! - another one, which actually resembled Asahi's speaking, warned.

Lock yourself into the bathroom and- BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! - a third one yelled inside of my head.

In fact, before I could even decide what to do, I was taking off his pajamas shirt. I literally craved to touch his abs.
"You're acting dirty, [Name]... I thought you were a pure, innocent girl... looks like I won" he whispered in an unusual, devilish way while I was about to put my greedy hands on his tempting chest.

When I heard those magic words, I stopped straight away.
"YOU... YOU DEVILISH DEMON! IT WON'T BE THAT EASY!" I almost yelled and started punching his abs like I was practicing martial arts.
"OUCH... please, please stop it, [Name]! Your fists are stronger than you think!" he muttered, out of his breath.
I managed to hold back from kicking him in his prick but I kept on hissing random words like "you're a maniac!", "you'll pay for this!" or "karma will finally get you and slap your perfect ass before I do it!".

He looked at me and acted like he was offended.
"Ne, [Name]... this is not fair, I was about to win!".
Then he took a step towards me and added sweetly: "Don't be so mad at me".
"Don't get closer, remember you're wearing wet clothes! If you wanna hug me please have a shower and get changed first" I remarked struggling against my will.
"Well... I don't have any dry clothes" he rubbed his neck.
"Don't worry, darling... I'll give you something to wear" I grinned in a scary way.
He had no choice. He got into the bathroom and took off his shirt by himself. Before closing the door, he spoke: "Hey, if you ever made up your mind... you can always join me in the shower". He blinked.

I blushed again but resisted temptation.
"Don't worry... I'll get changed in the meantime and wait for you here on my bed" I chirped in innocent manners.

After some time, he got out of the bathroom wearing his pants and a large pink t-shirt with a teddy bear printed on the front that used to belong to my mom and that I wore as home clothing.
He was really awkward and rubbed his neck while I was laughing out laying under the blankets.
"It's... it's not funny [Name]!" he whined, then added in such a tender way: "Could you at least let me have a little spot under the blankets..? It's kinda cold, you know...".
I smiled at his cutesy and invited him to join me.
The bed was actually for one person, so we were very close and my lips were millimeters away from his cheek. I kissed it before bidding him a good night and falling asleep in his arms.

*End of flashback*

The match was almost over. Yeah, it was a hard one. Almost as hard as resisting to a wet Suga that wanted to have a shower with you.
The teams were now facing each other in the tie break.
In the end, Karasuno won with very little advantage and the whole team was jumping around the court. I was the only one who was still sitting because I didn't even notice we won the match.

Koushi came to me, grabbed my hand to make me stand up and led me towards the other Crows. A sweaty, soaking wet Hinata hugged me even though he was exhausted while my brother awkwardly patted my head. I had a glance at Noya and noticed his bruised elbows and messy hair. When I got to look in his eyes, he smiled sadly and turned away.

Just then, the thought of the detention came to my mind.

~~~●••●••●~~~

Heyyyy..! 😄
I'm super cheerful about the mark I got in my German exam so I was very inspired and wrote a long chapter..!
I hope you liked it (you may have noticed I like writing about volleyball matches and awkward flirts heheheee)
Remember to vote and leave a comment to a up port me plzzzz!
Luuuuuv ya~
Shiri-Chan96 💖