#19 - Can you handle this?

(A/N): This chapter contains some quotes from... I won't tell you from what, you'll have to guess!

"OHOHOHO!"

"Soooo many nice chicks with long, sexy legs and soft brea-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, TETSUROU!" a guy with mohawk hair and thick eyebrows slapped Mr. Bedhead "THAT WAS MY CRAPPY LINE!"
"You two should close your wide mouths before you get killed by Nekomata or, way worse, expelled!" a short, cute guy that seemed to be the libero spoke.

I was still yawning and tense, so it was kinda arduous when I had to take my heavy luggage and sportsbag to bring it to the girls' dormitory.
The guy called Kuroo Tetsurou suddenly approached.
"Hey cutie, d'you want me to help you?" he smirked. I stared at his bedhead for a while with a bit of perplexity but then I returned my attention to the luggage. Since I wasn't paying attention to him, he leaned and took the both of my bags. Then he said: "See, babe? I'm so strong I can carry everything you want... I'll carry you too, if you want. I'm always ready to help a damsel in distress like you".
"Mmmmh... I am a damsel... I am in distress... I can handle this, have a good-" I was about to quote one of my favourite Disney movies when I spotted the Bitch clinging onto Koushi's arm.

I thought about it for a while, then told Bedhead with a wink: "Would you mind to come with me and take my bags to my bedroom?"
"Yeah, everything for ya" he cooed.

*Short time skip*
We girls got our room and roommates. I was in room [fave number] along with (guess who?) Yachi!
When Hinata found out started freaking out and I had to promise him I would have tried to do something for him. He had such sparkles in his eyes that I told myself I couldn't let him down.

"Now you can go, Kuroo-senpai" I told him "I can handle my stuff by myself"
"Mmmh... are you sure?" he mumbled in a sexy attitude, with a teasing smirk plastered onto his face.
I couldn't help but blush. Luckily, we were alone.

"No, thanks Kuroo-senpai" I stuttered.
"Ok then... you're so bad, [Name]-chan. Please just call me Tetsu" he leaned onto the wall with an elbow and sort of pinned me to it. I gulped and slided away.

After having settled in my room, I noticed it was already lunch time so Yachi and I went over to the Nekoma cafeteria.
While we were on our way I was just thinking about a way to start a conversation when she herself spoke about the same thing I was thinking about.
"[N-name]?" I could perceive the tension in her voice.
"Tell me" I smiled.
"Uhm... I'm sorry to ask you this but I... I just wanted to know if there's s-something going on... I mean between you and Sho- uhmmm Hinata"
Her face became flustered and she looked away when she pronounced the name of Hina-chan.
"Actually, there's nothing" I started "but there's a reason why we sat next to each other on the bus... and I'll show you when we get to the cafeteria".
She cast an interrogative glance upon me.

We got in the cafeteria and I immediately saw something that made me go berserk with anger. Kiriya was sitting next to Koushi and was giggling around him, while he was still yawning. Still, this bitchy behaviour of her made me feel furious. On his other side sat Hinata, that went as red as a tomato when we spotted him. I pushed Yacchan to sit next to him while I took the place in front of Koushi.

Just in case, I'll be able to punch her in the face.

Kuroo rushed and took the seat next to me. As I saw Koushi's look on his face, I decided this was my chance to make him jealous.
The atmosphere was as tense as a violin string. The only one who seemed to be happy with it was Kuroo, who never let go the chance to touch me somehow with his leg, elbow, arm or hand.
Luckily, at least Yacchan and Hinata were getting comfortable with each other.

I had never been so desired by men like that time after lunch.
Hinata reached me in the courtyard jumping and frowning with a huge smile engraved on his face that screamed thank you.
"You know, Yacchan agreed to have a walk with me later after the training session!" he whispered. I was so tense I hardly managed to make a little smile and say "Good!".

Then was Koushi's turn. He stopped me at the entrance of the gym, grabbed my wrist and pulled me out in quite an unusual way for him.
"[Name], please tell me what's going on. Everybody keeps stealing you from me and I never even get the chance to talk to you" he told me while still holding my hand. I was chilling and had my eyes wide open in surprise. I was silent and gazing at him. It was still cold outside. I was wearing his scarf and some kind of little clouds were coming out of our mouths while we stared at each others.
All I wanted to do was to pull him towards me and kiss him, so I started to move slowly towards him until we got closer and closer. My eyes were closing and I felt his warmness reach my cheeks when suddenly...

"Ne, [Name]-chan! What about- ?"
Koushi and I parted abruptly and the voice of a certain bedhead guy suddenly stopped.
An awkward silence followed until he spoke again.
"Did I interrupt something?"
I glanced at Koushi for a second but he looked away and sighed: "No, I was about to go". His voice had something strange, something bitter and hard.

"Ooookay then" Kuroo chirped "I was wondering if you wanted to come and see me during my training... you know, girls go wild when my thighs show off". He winked.
Koushi rolled his eyes and hurried into the gym with his clenched fists. I couldn't stop him.

"Uhmm... Kuroo-" I started.
"Just Tetsu, baby" he cooed.
"Uhhh... okay. Actually, Tetsu... Totally wrong timing. I have my training session too, now. You know, I'm in the Karasuno female team" I explained.
"Ooookay then I'm coming over to see you later..." he waved his hand a little while turning away to the other gym.

Great.

I hurried into the same gym that Karasuno boys were training in, with my heart beating as fast as a drum and mad for having been interrupted again.

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hello ppl! 😀
Hope you liked this chapter..! Please support me with a vote and a comment.
OHOHOHO~
Shiri-Chan96 ❤