#16 - Permission

I really hadn't the faintest idea of how to deal with the situation.
Suga, you left me in the middle of a storm..! I'll make you pay for that!
I thought smirking ironically.
"So what?! Why the hell does no one ever explain me what the heck is going on?!" he exclaimed.

Luckily for me, I heard the doorbell ring once more so I rushed downstairs to open the door. It was Noya.
"Noyaaaa get in, get in!" I greeted him aloud hugging him like we hadn't been seeing each other for ages.
"What's that for, [Name]-chan? I know you've missed me, but you're too expansive today!" he giggled grinning a bit.
"Noya you're the best friend I've ever had because you saved me!" I replied in a whisper. Then I told him what happened before his arrival.
"MY GOSH, [Nickname]! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU LET HIM KISS Y-?" Noya burst out.
"Shhhhhhh!" I cut him off by placing abruptly a hand upon his mouth "Tobio mustn't hear this! Plus, why are you saying he wanted to kiss me?".
His eyes drooped in disappointment mixed with astonishment.
"No... you can't be serious, no way..." he let out staring at my face, that seemed full of question marks. Then he sighed and added ironically: "My gosh, [Name]-chan, you're such a Sherlock... Oikawa-san hasn't taught you anything, huh? Or do you need me to show you the art of seduction and making dirty things?".

I cut him off by placing again a hand on his gibberish mouth that was now engraved with a teasing smirk.
"Do not even speak that name! You're going to screw me up with your damn chattering, Noya!" I hissed "Please, just tell me what you have to say if that makes any kind of sense!".
"Okay, okay, you're right. But you can't deny it's evident..! Aww crap, [Name]-chan! He skipped school for you! He came over here and it's clear he's been trying to seduce you!" he said.
"He told me he just wanted to check my temperature!" I replied pointing at my own forehead.
"How silly of you, [Name]..." Noya giggled with a strange look on his cutesy little face "He just found an excuse because he thought you were rejecting him!".
"I-I wasn't rejecting him..! Maybe it's stupid of me but I didn't want him to get ill, too!" I said "And after all who knows, maybe he just wanted to play with me...".
"No, [Name]... Sugawara is not like that. I know him well" Noya said.
I was speechless.
"You're just afraid of getting hurt again, aren't you?" He went on asking.
I didn't answer. He hugged me.
"Maybe it's me who wants to play a bit more... it's fun to know a guy is courting you" I spoke upon his shoulder.
Noya broke the embrace.

"Yes, [Name]" he was now serious "But don't play with his feelings, please. Be careful... Sugawara is a good guy and he doesn't deserve it".
"I don't want to hurt him... I just want to ensure if his intentions are sure. Gosh, I can't believe he likes me!" I said.
My best friend smiled.
"You're so sweet, [Name]-chan..! Suga is a lucky guy!" He exclaimed and then he hugged me again.

In that very moment, my brother came downstairs.

Oh, gosh! He's always the wrong person in the wrong place and time!

"Nee-chan! Please, tell me what's going on! Are you trying to make every single Karasuno male volleyball player fall in love with you? Because, I'm warning you, it's not going to be such a piece of cake with Tsukishima" that dork spoke.
"NE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?! HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY, MAYBE?! I'M NOT HING LIKE THAT" I shouted. Noya was laughing to tears.
"THERE'S NOTHING TO LAUGH AT, YOU DUMBASS!".
Then I turned to my brother again. "Listen, you nosy dork" Tobio grunted at these words but I went on "I don't like Oikawa anymore, or Nishinoya either. No offense, my friend." Noya made don't worry gesture "I want to be honest with you, Tobio, from now on. I like Sugawara-senpai!". I was crimson red with embarrassment.

There was a strange moment of silence.
Then Tobio said in an unusual calm manner: "Okay then... so could you please tell me what he was doing near your bed with his oddly buttoned shirt and his jumper in his hands?".
"Kinda simple" I went on, still flustered "He skipped school to come over and then he fell asleep next to me... without his shirt on... because he said it was hot in here...".
I was expecting my brother to get mad at me, but he didn't.
"Right, nee-chan. I'm glad you were honest with me, so I give you my permission" he spoke
"For what?" I inquired.
"It's obvious, isn't it? You can do dirty things with him" he replied in such a blunt manner that would have made Tsukishima go pale.

My jaw almost fell on the floor and Noya failed again to hold back his laughter.
"I-I don't think... don't think I need your permission to do such... such things!"
"Don't worry, [Name]-chan... I won't tell Suga anything about this!" Noya blinked.
I was speechless again.
Boys...

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hey ppl! 😀
Sorry for not updating on Friday but I had an awful day 😢
I hope you enjoyed it, tho. Let me know your opinion by commenting and voting. Your support is very important to me!
Love,
Shiri-Chan96 😙