Chapter 2

The One That Got Away

Chapter Two

The morning after, I woke up to a thumping sound coming from the side of my building. I didn’t see any construction sites in the last few days, so it much be something temporary. The loud thumps worsened my headache which was brought on by way too much drinking the night before. Turning to my right to look at the alarm I feel something shift against me.

Turning around quicker I see a body, dead to the world. Looking down to check if I was still wearing clothes, hoping that we just conked out at his place and nothing happened, seeing that I don’t do one night stands, I saw I was completely naked.

Not wanting to bother with the ‘morning after’ I quickly put on my clothes, not checking who the man I spent the night with was, just in case it was someone I knew as things would turn weird or someone I wish I didn’t know as I would feel weird.

Trying to be as quite as a mouse I made my way to the door of his apartment. Hoping that his door wasn’t one that made way too much sound when opened I gently started to turn the handle. Unfortunately for me I didn’t have enough time to check out the squeakiness’ of the door as –

“Hey, where you going?”

Crap, I’ve heard that voice before. Please let it be someone I passed by in the street. Obviously noone was that lucky, as I turned round I saw Mr.Mava standing in front of me in all his glory. Looking downwards I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. Well that’s one of a kind.

Hearing someone clear his throat I looked up and my cheeks turned a deeper shade of red seeing my lecturer smirk at me with a knowing smile.

This is so bad. It could have been anyone but him. A lecturer for crying out loud!

“I’ve got to go, I’m sorry”

“Maria wait, have breakfast we can talk about it”

“There’s nothing to talk about Mr.Mava, I don’t do one night stands and I certainly don’t do my lecturers!”

“I don’t do one night stands either Maria, and I didn’t ‘do’ my students either, well not until last night. I saw you in class yesterday, you’re so beautiful Maria. I know I don’t know you that well, but after last night I’d love to get to know you better, would you go on a date with me? Also call me Vincent when we’re not in class”

“As I said before ‘Vincent’, I don’t go for my lecturers. I’ll see you in class later on. Please forget this ever happened”

With that I walked out. Why was it so difficult to say those words? Why did I want to crawl into his arms and never leave? Why did I wish that this happened every morning and every night?

I knew I couldn’t date my lecturer but oo how I wish I could!

i know it's a little short but its just until i get the hang of it. promise they'll be longer sooner!

please comment and vote if its any good :)

also i vhose the cast

Maria  would be played by Kristen Bell

Vincent would be plaed by Jesse Metcalfe

Carla would be played by Freya Mavor 

Mason(Carla's boyfriend, who will come in later on) would be played by Tony Discipline

 if anyone wants me to dedicate a chapter to them just leave me a comment saying so, i'd happily do it! :) 

thanks againn  for reading :)