Chapter 16

I know i was meant to upload a while back, but i didn't have any time! it's not that long but i promise i'll upload frequently in the weekend!

Vote

Fan

Comment

but most of all Enjoy :)

(song on the side is one of my favourites, which i do find pretty relevant with vivi and maria! )

The One That Got Away

Chapter 16

“I’m sorry, about everything, I was an ass I know. Let me make it up to you, please?”

Even though this was really serious, I couldn’t keep the smile off my face. I had forgiven him the moment I walked into the room, I know, him and that teacher, but I couldn’t believe he came back. That’s why I did what I did next.

I jumped into his arms , literally.

“I love you so much, you know that right?” Even then, I was still grinning.

The smile on Vivi’s face after that, really made my day. “ You have no idea what you do to me baby, you’re like a biscuit, I had one, and I want mo-“

I silenced him, I know, mean, but he didn’t complain. In fact, we didn’t even talk until an hour later when we were in my bed, after a whole work out. If you catch my drift.

“I’m sorry you know. I was just so ticked off.”

I looked up at Vivi and smiled at him, seeing his so worked up was honestly the cutest thing in the world.

“I know. You’re nothing like your brother, I would never trade you in for a million of him, let alone for one”

“I just got so angry. Seeing you with him, I don’t know, I guess I felt second best”

I couldn’t stop the giggle coming out after that.

“Trust me, you’re best, in every way possible”

“I’m just so mad at myself, to even think I could , hell, live without you. You’ve crawled into my skin, and I don’t think there’s a way out baby”

“I wasn’t planning on leaving. Crap, I love you so much”

Vivi let out another dashing smile and ran his hand up my arm affectionately before adding “Good, because I don’t think I would have let you leave fiddle sticks”

With that, he started kissing my neck, then my jaw, then my ear, then my eye, then my nose, until he finally kissed my lips “ I missed you”.

When he said those words, I felt like I needed to cringe. Although I truly did miss him, and he was the best thing that ever happened to me, I kept thinking about him and that teacher.

“This week, whilst we were apart, did anything happen?”

“Yes, I missed you, hell I cried my eyes out when I got home and noticed what I had just done”

“And Then you phoned Marthese right?” my tone of voice was bitter, I know it was, but I felt like I had a right to know, not that it would make a difference.

I was cut out of my train of thoughts when I heard Vivi laughing. He then looked down at me with a boyish grin “Don’t tell anyone, but she’d rather do you then me”

I couldn’t stop myself from laughing then either. “ So who’s Vi?”

“Victoria, the law lecturer”

“Grosssss! Isn’t she like sixty?”

Well I got that wrong.

Vivi then brought his nose to my skin and kissed my hand “ I guess we all have our preferences. Plus, why would you think it was me she was talking about? One has little faith I see”

“I didn’t have any faith at that moment Vi, I thought we were over” I really dampened the mood, but I was feeling really awful about it all.

“I thought I messed it up, from the second I left I wanted to turn back, I’m just so bloody stubborn”

“I love you so much, I was so messed up, I wanted to kill you”

Vivi laughed then and kissed my nose “ I love you too, now go make me a sandwich woman”

I giggled and kissed him one more time before getting out of bed and leaving the bedroom. I was still naked when I left, but I wasn’t embarrassed, he made me feel so comfortable around him.

I was still making the sandwiches when Vivi wrapped his arms around me and rubbed his cheek on my head “ you smell so good baby”

He was the sweetest thing in the world, someone he clearly didn’t like when I shared that thought with him.

“I’m a man, I’m not sweet”

“Shut up and kiss me”

He did, and we went back to my bedroom with the sandwiches left half way done on the counter.

*

I was giving Vivi a massage on my bed when he turned round and looked at me “You did the work I assigned for tomorrow right?”

“What work?”

Vivi laughed at me then and grabbed me by the shoulders to pull me down on top of him “Shame we don’t give detentions, that would be hot”

I couldn’t stop laughing with that

“Since when have you gotten so dirty?”

Vivi smirked at me then “ since you”

I started giggling again, but the sound was muffled by the little kisses Vivi was giving me on my lips.

“I’m still waiting for that sandwich you know”

If looks could kill, Vivi would be dead right now.

“If you’re making, I’d like mine with tomatoes and ham please” I tried acting innocent but that didn’t work at all. Vivi started tickling me then and placed me on his shoulders, walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

When we reached the kitchen table he set me down and kissed me, after saying “Only because you’re so hot”.

My life finally felt complete again with Vivi standing next to me.

Who knew I missed him that much?