Chapter 3

Sorry I haven't uploaded, its just that i'm really sick. also i didn't edit it yet.

since i'm so sick and stilll came online just to upload, does it deserve a vote? 

please tell me what you think and comment, vote and fan, puhleasee :)

The One That Got Away

Chapter 3

The rest of the week past quickly. Mr.Mava didn'task talk to me, but that didn't stop him from trying. Whenever the lesson was over I'd leave as quickly as possible with Carla hot on my heels trying to figure out what went on between me and the lecturer, because apparentaly 'it was totally obvious'.

I was doing quite well on the course but there were a couple of stuff that i wasn't understanding, mainly due to the fact that I don't stop thinking about the lecturer standing infront of me, but also because  it wasn't something in my comfort zone.

It was Friday and all the lectures were over. I decided to put one foot forward and made my way into Mr.Mavas office. Taking a couple seconds to breathe bbefore I knocked on the door i heard a voice coming from inside, good atleast we won't be alone.

Unfortunately I only heard one voice and my curiousity took the better of me, so i knocked.  Mr.Mava opened the door a few seconds after with a phone in his hand. He gave me a dazzling smile and asked me to come in with a sign of his hand.

"Mum, I'll call you later tonight, I've got someone in my office"

'Vincent' stayed silent for a few seconds then looked at me and slighty blushed before turning away quickly

"Yes mum it's her. talk to you later. love you too"

What did he mean 'its her?' Did he mean me? Has he talked to his mum about me? That's sweet and a little creepy, but mostly sweet.

"Maria, I'm glad you came here, I wanted to talk to you about what happ-"

"What did you mean, 'it's her'? Whos her?"

"Oo, I didn't mean anything by it, I'm sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable"

"How can it make me feel uncomfortable if I don't even know what it is?"

"It's just that my mum, back home, asked if I met anyone I liked, and I'm a mummies boy, can't lie to mum"

"So you told her you met me? I'm sorry Mr.Mava, I thought I already told you I don't want to geet invovled with my lecturer"

"I do remember, and I wish I can forget it as fast as you could but I can't"

"Meaning?"

what was this guy on about?

"Meaning that, last week when I told you, I don't go for students I meant, I don't go for anyone, it's ust that I was waiting for the right girl"

"You mean, you're a virgin?"

"Well, I was a virgin, until you came along"

was this guy for real? Did I really mess this up for him? Wow. Am I a bad person or what?

"I'm really sorry, I was drunk, I didn't know what was going on"

"I'm sorry too"

oo, well that's nice.

He must have noticed my discomfort because then he added

"Don't take me wrong,it's just the fact that I was too drunk too remember it that I regret"

Before thinking about what i was going to say next I asked

"So you don't regret us? What happened that night?"

"As I said, I was waiting for the right girl, how could I regret it when I think the right girl came along?"

Is this guy serious? Did he think I was the right girl? How can someone be so sweet? How can he make me feel so special and giddy?!

Not noticing what I had done, after I had 'Vincent' pinned against the wall planting kisses all oveer his lips. How does this feel so good? Why does it feel so right?

After a couple of minutes of making out, Vincent placed his forehead on mine and asked, with a huge smile on his face

"Can I take you out?"

How can I say no to that?