Chapter 18

I don't blame you if you hate me, I hate me too right now. I had massive writers block and I was going to give up this story completely :(

PLEASE READ THE NOT AT THE END

Please comment and vote :)

i love reading all you have to say

<-- Vote If you love the ketchup songg

also, i'm open to suggestions

 NEXT UPDATE AT 15 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS :D

The One That Got Away

Chapter 18

“Shit, Oh goodness, eugh, Maria, shit your phones ringing”

“Why’d you stop?”

“Maria, your phone”

“Get back on me, I don’t care about my phone, hey, where you going?”

Wow. Well he’s not getting anymore sex for a while. Rude of hi, to just walk away, looking sexy as hell, in the nude.

Why did we stop again? Oo yes, my phone. Whoever was calling me at this time of night was going to get a real piece of my mind. As soon as I was going to pick up my phone Vi walked into my room again with a startled expression on his face. I couldn’t stop myself from giggling.

“What’s wrong?”

Still with a shocked look on his face “Carla’s home”

I burst out laughing at that. Carla must have obviously seen Vivi in the nude, something which anybody would pay to stare at, clearly Vivi was not impressed though.

Vivi walked towards the bed and got under the covers “Just get your phone, I want to go to sleep”. With that he cuddled up against me, still naked might I add. What did I need to answer? Oo right, the phone!

“Hello?”

“Honey? Took you long enough. Listen-“

“Mum? What are you doing, calling me at who knows what time. Mummy are you crying? Whats wrong?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to bother you, I know Vivi’s spending the night, it’s just that Matt just got in, more like dragged in, by two police men. I don’t know what to do with him?”

“Mumma slow down, What did Matty do?”

“He robbed a house, attempted to, the residents were inside, luckily they’re not pressing charges though. I really have no idea what he’s gotten himself into this time.”

“He robbed a house? What the hell? Where is he now?”

“He’s in his room, I took everything away from him, his phone, his games, even his basketballs. What should I –“

What the hell has my brother gotten himself into this time? I’m so glad they’re not pressing charges. Vivi was sitting up next to me, running his hand up my arm for support, which I was grateful for, but really? My baby brother?

“I’m gonna catch the train in the morning mum. I’ll get a taxi from the train station and I’ll be home right after lunch just-“

“What about college darling?”

Shit.

“What about it? I’ll take a week off, family emergency. Plus it’s Christmas in a week, I’ll start my holidays early I guess”

“Honey, you don’t have too, I’m just so worried about him. Ever since dad died and you left, I just can’t do this anymore” By this time mum was really crying, the sound of her so sad made me cringe. Mum crying was something I never wanted to hear.