Chapter 17

I'd like to remind you that this story is my own, and the characters are mine too so please don't take them out of this story and make them yours, that's not really nice!

____________________________________________________________________________

on another note, i'd like to say thank you for all the voting and commenting, this is just a short chapter, i guess it's a filly but it's all i had time for now.

Next chapter will be uploaded in the next day or two

I haven't decided who's going to play Maria's brother yet, please leave suggestions for who you think should pleay him

remember he's; around 17

blonde

and generally a good looking guy!

Please do Vote and Comment and Fan

but enjoy it (Hopefully) :)

(Picture on the side of Mason, Just in case you forgot what he looks like! He's way fit haha)

_____________________________________________________________________________

The One That Got Away

Chapter 17

“Maria, I see you didn’t hand in your assignment, stay behind I need to talk to you after the lecture is over.”

I looked up from my seat and my eyes caught Vivi’s straight away, I couldn’t help but smile, he knew I hadn’t done my work so I bet this ‘meeting’ has nothing to do with my studies.

“Anyway, today we’re going to be talking about ..”

I zoned out really quickly. I didn’t mean to. It’s just that he looks so handsome when he’s teaching. He always looks handsome, but I guess I'm a sucker for a teacher, not really though, just him.

Before I knew it, the bell rang. I didn’t even see the time go by.

I stayed in my seat until everyone was out of the room. There was a lecture on economics which started in a couple of minutes, I wasn’t really interested in it so I practically had a free period. A whole period with Vivi, if he was free in the end. I really hope is !

Vivi was sorting out papers on his desk when I went and put my hands around his waist. He quickly turned around and lifted me onto his desk.

“Hey you” the smile on his face was so breathtaking, how did I get so lucky?

“Hey” I kissed him full on the lips for a couple of seconds before pulling back, just in case anyone walked in. I wasn’t embarrassed of Vivi, nothing like that, but I still felt uneasy about the fact that he’s my lecturer when we’re in university grounds.

“Enjoy the lecture?” He had a smirk on his face, which he explained a couple of seconds after. “You have no idea what goes on in this lecture, do you? I think you’re in this class to look at me”

It was true, I have no idea what this class was about, but it wasn’t what I was studying, I was doing law so I found this pretty useless for me, not that I’d tell him that obviously. Instead, I chose to wipe that smirk off his face.

“Actually, I found a guy that walked in here on the first day really fit, so I walked in after him”

BAM. Well he looks lost. “Really?”

“Yeah totally, shame he’s only the second hott- “

I got cut off by Vivi deciding he wanted to play tonsil tennis, hey, I wasn’t complaining.

Vivi pulled back and looked at me, really looked at me though, like he knew everything about me, and accepted me for everything.

“I love you so much”

I didn’t answer him, it wasn’t the first time we said those words to each other but it still shocked me when he says them to me. So instead I just giggled and swatted his arm.

“Cook me dinner tonight”

Really? That wasn’t even a question, it was an order. I love a man that can take the front wheel, gosh I love everything about him.

We had been back together for a week by now, and everything sort of left off where it had stopped. If we didn’t count our ‘little-breakup’ we’d be together for three months now. It was almost Christmas break, I really wanted him to come with me and spend time with my mum at my home, but I know he’d want to spend it with his family, maybe we can do both? I’d just have to ask him tonight.

“Okidokey, bring some wine with you, I’ve got none and you’re close to the store”

“Sure” with that Vivi kissed me one more time and lifted me off his desk, hit my rear softly and told me to get going as he had a lot of work to catch up on. He also said that it was my fault he wasn't doing it, I was too much of a distraction. Luckily for him I didn't take it badly and told him that I'd see him tonight.

I was already planning the dinner when I got off his desk. I'd set the place up really nice and get out some candles. I'd cook a roast dinner, or some take out. Totally the same thing.

When I was halfway out the door he called me back and said “Don’t forget to get Carla out of the house. You’re mine tonight”. We both started laughing then and I made my way to the cafeteria for lunch thinking what I should cook for him tonight. Luckily for me Mason was in town again and he was taking Carla out for dinner. Unfortunately though, they're gonna be coming back to our apartment for the night. Hopefully we can go back to Vivi's after dinner and stay there.

Listening to Carla and Mason, is not my cup of tea!

For some reason I was really excited that he was coming over tonight, I don’t know why, but it feels like we just took our relationship a step further then it was before.