Fairy Tail (fanfic)

Okay, Fairies this is a fan-fiction. k, I don't own Fairy Tail. That applause goes to Hiro Mashima. If anyone gets confused please ask questions in the comments. So that myself or somebody else can help you out. BTW I get confused a lot. A'ight let's get to the first chapter!

Natsu's P.O.V. (btw I think most of the story will be in Natsu's p.o.v.)

When I woke up this morning, Happy was still asleep. He was snoring softly in his bed. I woke him up gently telling him it was about time to head to the Guildhall. He sat up, rubbed his eyes and then blinked.

"Okay, Natsu," he says stretching. We then started getting ready and ate breakfast before leaving.

My mind had been in a fog all morning. I just couldn't think straight. We arrived at the guild to see that almost everybody was already there. I sat down while Happy went off to flirt with Carla. I still couldn't get my thoughts together. I rested my chin on the palm of my hand and just drifted off into space for awhile. I hadn't noticed that I had fallen asleep until Lucy woke me up with a worried expression.

"Natsu, are you all right?" She asks. I look up to see her standing in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I reassure her with a big smile on my face, "Why?" I ask her.

"Oh, you just seemed a little quiet this morning. That's all," she muses.

"Oh, did I? Sorry, my head's just been in a fog this morning," I say as she sits down across from me.

"Hmm, maybe you should do something to clear it? Like go for a peaceful walk in a park," she says with a quizzical look.

"That seems like a good idea. I guess I'll head out now," I say, pushing myself up from the table. I begin to walk towards the door but stop and turn around to look at Lucy.

"Hey Lucy, what park do you think I should go to?" I ask.

"I would go to Sakura Blossom Park. Although it doesn't actually have Sakura trees; it's still peaceful," she says shrugging.

"Alright, I'll be back in a bit!" I say, waving goodbye.

"Wait, Natsu!" Happy calls. I turn around again and face him. "Do you want me to come with you?" He asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Nah, that's alright little buddy. Thanks though. See ya later!" I wave a final goodbye and head out of the guild.

••••••••••••••
I already know where Sakura Blossom Park is, so there's no need to ask for directions. I walk along the roads of Magnolia, looking around at shops on the way. I stopped when I saw the sign that said, "Welcome to Sakura Blossom Park." Beside it there's a little hiking trail leading into the woods. I decide to follow it, dodging a few branches along the way. The trees start to become denser and denser until they're almost completely blocking the sky from view. I kept wandering until I realized that the trail was no where to be seen.

"Crap, I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere," I mutter while scratching the back of my head. I feel a rumble and then my stomach starts growling.
Awe man, I'm lost and I'm hungry.
Suddenly, a smell catches my attention. I whipp my head around to get a good sniff of the familiar scent.
Its smoke! That means there's fire nearby!
While mentally fist-pumping I start running in the direction of the smell. The scent begins to grow stronger as I near the the source. Then, in the distance I spot a large boulder in a clearing. I skid to a hault in front of it. I gaze around the clearing, finding it surrounded by trees on all sides. Then quirking my brow at the giant rock across the open space. I cross my arms over my chest and tilt my head to the side. I stare at rock curiosity growing inside me.

Future me: The chapters do get better. I know this chapter was terrible, but bare with me. I'm embarrassed with this chapter, honestly, and the second one.