Chapter 14: Unleashed Rage

I put up another song and the name of the song is Remember Everything. It's by Five Finger Death Punch. Sorry if you're not a metal fan. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and forgive me for writing it so late. On with the chapter, Carlos.
*Carlos turns on the projector*

Natsu's POV:

Camdyn turns around slowly, until she's facing everyone in the guildhall. Lifting her head up, she looks at Elfman. The brute grimaces when he sees the sharpness of Camdyn's intense gaze.
The young mage cracks a crooked smile, showing pointed canines similar to mine. Camdyn puts her hammer back into it's hilt on her belt.

"I'm gonna make it a plateau." Camdyn says, before wiping the crooked grin off of her face, and spinning around.
Lucy comes out of the infirmary in time to see Camdyn dash out of the guild. Without a word, Lucy takes off, chasing after the young mage.
Elfman rubs the back of his head and sits down, muttering to himself. I take a step towards the guild doors, when I stop myself.
Should I? I think it would be easier for Camdyn to talk to Lucy...but does she wanna talk? What's Lucy gonna do if she catches up to Camdyn? It's clear as day that she wants to blow off some steam. Wait, why am I not mad right now?
I rub my head in confusion.
I don't know...I'll just go see how Wendy's holding up.
I make my way to the infirmary, shaking my head.

Lucy's POV:

I run after Camdyn, turning sharp corners and running down narrow alleys. Not once, did she look back.
She's fast. Really fast. Don't those hammers way her down? Not to mention that she's just barely recovered from arriving.
Camdyn turns down another alley. I follow, nearly slipping on the wet road. I regain my balance, continuing my chase. Up ahead, a tall wooden fence stands in the middle of the alley.
I've got her now!
But, for some reason, Camdyn doesn't slow down. I stop in my tracks. Camdyn sprints forward, heading straight to the fence. A split second before she runs into the fence, Camdyn jumps. Her legs giving her a strong boost over the fence.
As soon as she disappears over the other side I rush up to the fence, trying to find away around. I sigh, giving up.
I lost her.

"Wait." I look at my keys. An idea comes to mind. Picking out Taurus's key, I hold it out in front of me.
"Open! Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!" A bright light shines and a bell rings. Then Taurus is standing before me, eyeing my body.

"Mooooo-!" I cut him off.

"I'm sorry Taurus, but I'm in a rush. Would you lift me over the fence?" Taurus's eyes sparkle at the thought of touching me. He nods eagerly and picks me up. He lifts me carefully over the fence and drops me softly on my feet.
"Thanks!"

"Noooooo problem, Miss Lucy!" Taurus replies before disappearing in a flash of light.

"Now I just need to catch up to Camdyn, somehow." I mumble to myself, taking off.

Camdyn's POV:
(Sorry for all of the POVs, y'all!)

Speeding ahead, all I can think about is how much of an idiot I am. How irresponsible and undependable I am. How I'm just a piece of trash that doesn't deserve anything.
The world would probably be a better place without a screw-up like me.
I turn another corner, blindly running around Magnolia. I run down another alleyway. The alley opens out onto a main road. I look up and skid to halt, causing me to fall and land on my side. I get up quickly, and stare at the person merely a few feet away.
Same cloak. Same figure. Same disgusting smirk on his stubbled face.