HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLEY SHE'S ALIVE?!?

(IDK BUT I FELT LIKE PUTTING THIS PICTURE HERE CAUSE I LOVE IT AND REASONS!!! (PS it's not mine))

Hey guys! Kirby here!

*le gasp* SHE'S ALIVE?!? MY GOD!

I know I know XD

So yeah....the reason there's been like no update in god knows how long (I seriously don't know) is because to put it bluntly, I just haven't had any glimmer or smidgen of motivation to write at all lately. Like even when I've had the time I've been mega busy.

I really wanna continue writing this thing (even though I kinda hate a lot of it cause I used too many plot points too quickly and jumped faaaarrrr to quickly into the relationships (I was such a bad shipper then)) so that I can either rewrite this or write something else.

I really love all you followers and supporters but until I can even find any determination to write, I think Day & Night shall be on a Hiatus (SHOCK HORROR I KNOW) until further notice.

BEFORE THE RAGING MOBS COME AND FIND ME AND STEAL MY SILVERWARE!

It's not permanent! I refuse to give up or quit this story or heaven forbid hand it over to someone else (I wouldn't dream of it!) cause I love you guys and this fic to an extent. So please don't kill me and just be patient. That is if anyone is actually still waiting....idk I'm a horrible writer.

I love you all so much and stay fabulous!

LOTSA LOVE N HUGS FROM YOUR NARWHAL QUEEN,
NARWHALICIOUS!!!!!

And I'll see all your precious Narwhalians next time! (Whenever that may be?!)

PEACE!!