Chapter 14 - Nature ninja & Holane?

Zane's POV

As I was driving back to the Bounty with Holly clinging to my back, I felt this weird tingling sensation wherever she touched me (my back you pervs) and I kinda liked it. It made me feel the happiest I've ever felt and being with her is just...I honestly don't know how to describe it.

But this feeling, I've never felt it before. Is it a glitch in my electrical system? I have no clue... And it scares me.

To quickly for my liking, we arrived at the Bounty and Holly climbed off my bike and the tingly feeling left. Shame, I really liked the feeling.

Turning my elemental bike back into a sword and putting into my pocket, I turned to face Holly who was staring in awe at my floating home.

"Woah Zane, this is amazing! And you actually live here?!?" Squealed Holly in delight.

"Yeah... wanna go up there?" I asked nervously, blushing slightly.

Wait I can blush! Since when?

"Heck yeah! Onwards and upwards my noble steed!" she laughed and jumped onto my back and the tingly feeling returned. Does it have something to do with her?

Laughing at her strangeness, I climbed up the chain to the Bounty. Seeing her laugh, it made my mechanical heart beat faster, its so confusing.

Holly's POV

Zane laughed as he climbed up the chain towards his house and his laugh... can I just say sexy as f**k!

He makes me feel like I'm important and the way he's such a gentleman towards me, or the way his blonde hair shines in the evening light... just wow. Hold up Holly, you've just met the guy! Why am I feeling this way? Ugh, stupid female hormones and fit, hot guys... stop it your doing it again!

I was so busy thinking about Zane that I hadn't realised that we'd got to the top and were on the ship.

"Woah..." I exclaimed as I took on my surroundings, still clinging to Zane's back.

"Beautiful isn't it? I like to come out here and sit on the deck and watch the sunset as you can get the best view from up here" Zane sighed in content as we watched the sunset.

"Is it ok if I leave you out here and go inside quickly to talk to someone? I won't be too long I hope" he asked me and I nodded and jumped off his back. I shivered a little bit and he noticed.

"Here, take my hoodie, you look cold" he said as he took his white hoodie off and put in around my shoulders. It was snugly and warm and can I say, Hellooo abs!

"Till we meet again" I said in a mock posh voice, giggling a little.

"I bid you farewell fine maiden" he replied in a posh voice, bowing as he did so.

A small blush crept onto my cheeks as he turned around and headed inside, and my naughty eyes drifted to his ass. Blushing like crazy, I slapped my eyes and said to myself under my breath "god why am I so pervy? He does have a nice ass though..."

And I could have sworn I heard a muffled laugh from inside.

Sensei's POV (it's been ages hasn't it?)

I had just finished writing down the prophecy that I had witnessed from my meditation session when I heard a polite knock on my door.

"Come in" I said to whoever was behind the door.

The door opened and Zane stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"What is it that you wish to discuss Zane? Is something troubling you?" I enquired.