Chapter 9 - Girl Trouble

Kai's POV

"Dude, that's Antonia" cried Cole.

Wait what?!?!

Bending down, I used the sleeve of my ninja suit to whip off a bit of mud, and sure enough, underneath it was purple material.

I saw Cole close his eyes and then using his connection to his element (Earth) he took all the mud off of Antonia.

*sharp intake of breath* she doesn't look too good, she's got scratches across her body and a big gash on the back of her head.

"I'm going back to the Bounty with Antonia to get her some medical help" he said whilst picking her up bridal style.

"I'm going to look for Kiera" I said as Cole ran off in the direction of the Bounty.

Cole's POV

-on arriving at the bounty-

After running like crazy to the Bounty holding Antonia bridal style, I kicked open the door to the control room where everyone was.

"Dude what the f-" Lloyd started to say but then he saw Antonia lying limp in my arms.

"Oh my god" gasped Nya whilst everyone else looked shocked.

"Cole, take her to the medical bay" ordered Sensei.

Without hesitation, I ran to the medical bay and quickly (but gently) put her unconscious body onto one of the beds.

"Now get out, I need to work" Sensei said.

Reluctantly, I walked out of the room and straight to my own. I sat down on my bed, putting my head on my hands and sighed. A small tear trickled down my face.

I realised with a shock that...I'm in love with her, and I'm in pretty deep.

-a few hours later-

"Don't worry Cole, her injuries aren't fatal, and she's resting now" Sensei told me as we watched her peacefully sleeping.

Just as I was about to reply, I heard footsteps above deck signalling that Kai had returned with Kiera.

Jogging up to the deck, I realised with a shock that there was only Kai on-board, and no Kiera.

"Dude, where's Kiera?" I asked.

Kai turned around to face me and I instantly could tell he'd been crying, his eyes were red.

"Cole, they took her" stuttered Kai whilst holding out Kiera's bloodied staff, that had a tuft of fur on it.

"GOD DAMMIT!" I shouted and I hit a barrel, causing it to break in half.

"Cole calm down, you might get splinters" stated Zane.

I was about to shout at Zane but then everyone, minus Antonia of course, came up onto the deck.

"Kai, Cole, what is the problem?" asked Nya.

"The Felinity took Kiera" Kai and I said in unison.

(Sorry for not updating in a while, stay loyal peeps)