Chapter 4 - Your a Ninja

Antonia's POV

Omg what the hell is taking her so long? Does it take so long to answer a door?! Just as I was about to call for her, she walked in... with 5 guys in pyjamas.

"Dafuq Kiera!" I said, being very confused by the sight before me.

I mean who wouldn't be confused if your best friend brought 5 guys into your house!

"Antonia, meet the guys. Guys, meet Antonia" Kiera said as she introduced me to them.

"I think and explanation is in order, Kiera Isabelle Day!" I demanded.

I could tell I had just made the situation more awkward than it already was because I saw the guy in blue look uncomfortable and the guy in black... Wait... is he blushing?! What in gods name is going on!

"Well Anto-" Kiera started to say.

"Your both ninjas" interrupted the white dude.

Kai's POV

After finding the right house, me and the rest of the boys stood outside their door.

"I wonder who these guys are" stated Zane.

"Me too. I hope their nice" Jay agreed.

"Well we will find out sooner is you guys shut up quicker!" Cole yelled.

"Jeez Cole, calm your man tits" I said.

"Guys, seriously, can we just open the door!" said Lloyd who I had sorta forget was with us.

"Here goes" said Lloyd as he knocked on the door.

I could hear muffled voices from behind the door.

Then I heard the door being unlocked and being opened.

Then as the door opened I saw possibly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Holy sh**.

"Sorry guys, wrong place. The Pyjama convention is 2 blocks down to the left" she giggled whilst smirking.

Stepping forward rather nervously cause if this is the wrong house I'm going to die of embarrassment.

"Does Kiera Day and Antonia Knight live here? We need to speak with then." I asked. Please say yes.

"Well you've certainly come to right place. Your speaking to Kiera, how may I help?" she responded with a small smirk.

Omfg... this is Kiera Day! Wow... shes really pretty... And she's going to be a ninja! Cool.

Zane came forward to stand next to me, thank god, I'm dying of embarrassment on my own.

"Excuse me Kiera, but would you so kind as to let us in so we may have a private conversation? Zane asked her.

"Why of course!" she said as she opened the door to let us in.

Zane's POV

Kiera seems nice enough... but I think Kai likes her. Good for him, he hasn't fancied someone in years.

After letting us in, we all took our hoods of because they're ninja like us.

On entering the house, my scanners took note of how clean and tidy the house was. That's females for you.

After reaching the living room, we all stood there awkwardly as Kiera had a conversation with another girl, who I predict is Antonia Knight.

"Dafuq Kiera!" she said whilst looking confused.

They were still taking but my sensors noticed a spike in emotion. It was coming from Cole. Looking over to him, I could see that his face was flushed. Fever? No... I do believe that Cole is blushing! Following his eye line, I realised that he was looking at Antonia... Interesting.

"Well Anto-" Kiera stared to say.

"Your both ninja" I cut in, becoming impatient of the banter.

Jay's POV

Wow Zane. Way to drop a bomb.

Kiera and Antonia both turned around to stare at us, eyes wide and mouths open in shock. Omg I wish I had my camera right now, their faces are priceless!

"What...the...f**k!" Kiera exclaimed.

"Your ninja" Zane repeated. Way to go Zane, your so helpful (sarcasm intended).

"Ok... Firstly, wtf. Secondly, I can't keep on calling you guys 'the black one' or 'the blue one' cause its confusing. Would you mind telling us your names?" Antonia requested. Fair enough.

"We'll my name is Jay, ninja of lightning" I said first.

"And I'm Zane, ninja of ice and nindroid" Zane said.

Kiera looked puzzled. Obliovsly she'd never heard of nindroids.

"I'm Kai. Ninja of Fire" mumbled Kai. Wow, Kai's got a crush on Kiera.

"And I'm Cole. Ninja of earth and leader of this group" Cole replyed.

"Hi, I'm Lloyd, the green ninja, who can control all the elements" said Lloyd, the last one of us.

Antonia and Kiera took it quite well, surprising, because I expected a bigger reaction. Then Kiera started to smirk, I think that's her trademark.

"When do we start?" she said.