It Happened One Night

Harry P.O.V

"That girl was seriously hot!" Louis screamed while driving with the windows down. 

"I've seen better. Way better." The worst part of it all was the fact that I was lying to myself, that girl was seriously fit.

"Do you have any pot?" I said while smirking at Louis.

"The weed should be under your seat - oh wait no, I moved it it's behind my chair, I smoked some with Jace earlier."

I rummaged through the back of his seat then suddenly I came across something that was not what I was I was initially looking for.

"What is this?" I said grinning whilst holding up the undergarment I had just found.

"It's blimming black lace and I like keeping souvenirs - you of all people should know that. What is it you keep - bras?" I could feel my cheeks heating. "Only the sexy ones."

---

The next day flew by, for the first in forever I found myself at my Mum's house.

I wandered into the kitchen, and pulled out a packet of Oreo's from the cupboard.

My Mum smiled at me, her bags under her eyes stretched out easily, removing her persistent tired look.

"Harry, be a love, and go and fetch me some eggs from Sainsbury's." She smiled willingly as she sorted through her debts at the table.

I gave her a 'never in a million years look' then turned away.

"If you don't you can't have Fettuccini Alfredo tonight" I stopped dead in my tracks because that was my favorite food of all time.

"Fine, but I'm taking your car." I swiped the keys off of the table and walked out.

---

Sainsburys: an over priced store containing either healthy or prepackaged shitty food.

I picked up the eggs and walked to the queue. I was planning on nicking some fags this time.

A soft body backed into me, causing me to stumble.

"Watch where you're goin-" I said as I noticed who I had just bumped into.

It was her.

That canny lass from the other night. She was still wearing that ever present lipstick.

"Well maybe if you didn't-" she looked up and I could instantly tell she recognized me.

She frowned and picked up her shopping from the basket lazily strung over her arm.

"I'm Harry." I said holding out a hand.

"I'm leaving." She said and stormed out.

Feisty.

------------------

Written by - Yasmin