We Used To Tell Eachother Everything

Taylor P.O.V

Oh.
My.
God.

Memories from last night came rushing back through my mind, Harry and I downing shots and me dancing on the bar table.

Why is it so hot in here? wait, my bedspreads aren't beige.

Where the hell am I?

I turn to look over my shoulder and I will never forget the sight that greeted me.

Harry Edward Styles.

Better yet, shirtless Harry Edward Styles. I tried to lightly lift my body off the mattress, and when I was sitting up right I noticed something.

I'm wearing his shirt. The smell smells of him, and I love it. I quickly attempted to tip toe out of bed and to the bathroom to splash some cold water over my face. But whilst doing so, I heard some mumbling from the bed, so I turn around and see Harry eyeing me from behind.

"Umm.. Morning." He cleared his throat, waiting for my response.

"Hey, I'm going to head out but I had fun last night. Thank you." I approached him and gave him and hug whilst leaning behind to grab my purse.

"No problem, i missed you Tay." He held on to me tightly whilst I just smiled as I reached for the door handle.

---

A few days later...

"Taylor we're going out!" My Mother screamed up the staircase.

Why the hell were they up at 7:30 in the morning? I lazily wiped the drool from my cheek and slugged down the stairs.

I switched on the coffee machine and filed through the paperwork, just in case any of it was for me.

One page caught my eye, I staggered backwards.

I can't, nor will ever forget what I found, ever. I put the letter down and fell into a pool of tears. I couldn't move, not even an inch.

I just sat there for a while, contemplating what to do next, but every time I tried to move I would fall right back down again.

Until I saw him.

Harry P.O.V

I hadn't seen Taylor I a couple days and I have to admit, I was lonely.

I decided that I would finally have the balls to go and see her. I pulled in to a gas station, and refilled the gas. I dashed into the shop and grabbed a six pack of beer. I was thinking Netflix and beer, that sounds nice.

I drove right the way up to her house, practically up to her doorstep just so I didn't back away. And I rang the door bell relentlessly until I heard a soft weeping in the distance. I opened the door to find Taylor in a ball in her kitchen.

What?

I ran up to her and engulfed my arms around her.

"Hey, hey what's going on?" She didn't respond, she just curled into my side and cried even more.

"Taylor, please tell me, we used to tell each other everything and despite what has happened I still want us to tell each other things."

"Har-ry, it's so bad, I can't even say it out loud." I cupped her face with my hands.

"It's just me Taylor, Harry, Harry Styles." I waved my hand in front of her face as if I was pulling her out of a trance.

"Taylor it kills me seeing you upset, you know that, please tell me."

"It's my Mum, she has cancer."

---

Heyy guys!!
Short chapter, I know but a really important one.
The more you vote and comment, the more Catherine and I feel motivated to write.
Thank you for reading.

We love you!

~Yasmin