Titanic

Taylor's P.O.V

The room is deadly silent, all but the audio of 'Titanic' ruining the peace.

I mean, I love this whole movie night thing, but there's one thing- okay two things that are playing on my mind.

1. Harry never explained his deal with the waiter, he just invited me over. I will question him on it, just not now. Not ever. Maybe. Argh whatever, it'll come up in some other conversation. Hopefully.

2. Why on earth are there bras stocked up in Harry's cupboard. Wha-

"Are you okay?" Harry looked at me and whispered. I realised I'd been shuffling around an awful lot, disturbing King Harry himself. I nodded, smiling softly.

"Yeah, I'm just confused," WAIT NO! I'm not confused. But I am!

"About what Miss Swift?" He answered over the movie. I shrugged, praying that the gods of awkwardness and mistakes would piss off out of this conversation for good.

Okay Taylor, which one of the two troubles sound less unhinged? Neither; "erm," think Swift. Literally.

"Continue," he moved his hand in a slow 'proceed' motion.

"Why, I mean what- I mean what was your deal with the waiter it just se-" I rambled, not even daring to look him in the eye, never mind the face.

"Okay, slow down Swifty," he placed his hands on my shoulders, sparking us both. Like electricity had just struck my body, I jumped.

"Oops sorry!" He laughed, before settling.

"Okay," I continued, "so what was your deal with him?" I calmed myself, managing to comfort my anxiousness.

-------------
Harry's P.O.V
-------------

Oh god.

How on earth do I break it to her, that me, Harry Edward Styles, the baddest boy on campus, has slight feelings for her.

Do I try to cover it up? Make a cover story or something? No I can't lie anymore, she's onto me.

"Well," I began, "I- I just feel, a bit pro-protective you see," I stuttered. Please don't freak out Taylor.

"And so, as your friend," I continued.

"So we're friends now?" She smirked, and I nodded.

"Yeah I guess you could say that." I chuckled a little bit, helping the awkwardness in the air blow over.

"Carry on Styles," she threw a crisp into her mouth, smiling.

"As I said, me being your friend, I feel like I should be there with you, to protect you," yes Harry, great cover up story.

"But he wasn't doing anything wrong," she countered. Oh fuck it.

"Scrap that, forget all that, that was a lie. Taylor, I like you, by like you I mean I have feelings for you and by saying I have feelings for you, I mean I should protect you, and be jealous and rude towards anyone who may give off a threat that could affect us, and the way you see me. And I'm not saying you have to like me back, nothing like that, but I just want to make that clear now because I can guarantee it will most likely happen again and I want to make you clear on the base of what it'll be like to live around someone like me. A jealous bastard who has feelings for you," I blurted out.

Her face was plastered with shock, confusion and utter silence.

--------------
Taylor's P.O.V
--------------

Oh . My . God.

What do I say, what do I do?! Am I pleased? Angry? Upset or on the verge of going absolutely mental?

Do I bolt? Do I express my feelings towards him? I'm not saying I DO have feelings for him, but now I'm not completely sure if I DON'T.

I'm trying to speak, but the words are getting clogged in my throat, behind all the anxiety and confusion. And to be honest, I'm not even sure what I'm going to say anyway!

"Please say something Taylor," he pleaded.

"I- I wasn't expecting that," I squeaked.

School tomorrow(; ̄ェ ̄)

Written by - Cat