Traditions

Harry P.O.V

As soon as I saw his palm connect to her face, I was already running up to punch him right in the middle of his 'perfect' nose.

"Back the hell off!" I quickly turned around to see her expression- she was in hysterics, "please don't cry, if you cry I'm going to cry."

I cupped her face with my hands and she mouthed 'I'm sorry' I shook my head, took her hand and pulled her inside.

"Taylor? Sweetie What's wrong?" I could tell she was trying to speak but couldn't so I did it for her.

"Nothing, Taylor's going to stay with me for a couple more days." Taylor just nodded whilst rubbing her eyes.

The whole drive home was pretty silent, I tried to break the ice by asking random questions here and there...

"When do you fly back?"

"Crap, I'm supposed to go back with him tomorrow but I can't leave with him. I just can't." A streak of mascara fell down her cheek.

"I understand, you're always welcome at my place."

As we pulled up to my house I realized Louis car was in the parking lot.

"I completely forgot, Taylor, I invited Louis over tonight. I can tell him to leave if you want." She shook her head with disapproval.

"I'm not this little girl who needs to be babysat, do whatever you would normally do." I held up my arms in defence.

"I like feisty Taylor." She got up of the car and left me to tend to her bags, thanks.

Taylor P.O.V

"Hey Styles, I brought a ton of weed, let's get hi... Taylor! Hi, Taylor, you are not Harry. Oh my lord, hi Taylor." He embraced me in a hug and he literally reeked of weed.

"Louis, hi!"

Harry came up from behind me carrying my bag. "Thank you."

He handed me the bag and we were standing centimetres away from each other.

"Are you guys like together or something?" After hearing this I backed away and shook my head.

"Let's get high..."

"You guys still get high?" They nodded and offered me one so I just shrugged, I've had a long day.

---

Hey guyss!!
Can't believe how short this chapter is.. Sorry!!
Hope you enjoyed... Please tell me if you did.

~Yasmin