The Oak Tree

Taylor's P.O.V

Why did he run away? What was he mad about?

This makes absolutely no sense to me.

After about a minute of contemplating whether or not to go find him, I realised he was my ride home.

"HARRY!! WAIT."

I couldn't even see him, where could he be? This McDonald's is in the middle of nowhere, there is nothing for miles. The only place he could have gone is in the forest that surrounded the perimeter. So slowly walked into it, not going to lie I'm pretty damn scared.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES. THIS IS TAYLOR SWIFT THE GIRL YOU RAN AWAY FROM FOR NO REASON. OH AND BY THE WAY THIS IS A PRETTY JACKASS MOVE."  I saw a huge, flawless oak tree in the distance - Sitting directly below it was Harry.

I approached him, with an angry frown painted on my face.

'What's your deal? Why did you care about that waiter guy?' He looked up for a brief moment and then back at the beautiful sunset in the distance.

'Taylor come sit with me.' He said patting the grass next to him.

I could feel the confusion on my face and I don't know why but my cheeks turned deep red. I quickly sat down and pretended everything was fine.

Everything was not damn fine.

'Why did you cause a scene back there?' I was still extremely pissed at Harry but I didn't want to upset him that much because he was my ride home. I don't know why but when he's mad he's very attractive. Stop Taylor. No, no.

'I don't want to talk about it, let's just go back to my place and watch a movie or something." It was more of a demand than a question so I just went with the flow.

We pull up in his drive way and head up to his room. He opened his cupboard to grasp his movies but something unexpected revealed itself.

A lace bra? As I looked further into the cupboard I saw a whole load of them all different designs and mainly black and red. Why the hell did he have a collection of bras in is closet?

"Um.. A bra just fell out of your closet." I said trying not to appear as upset as I was.

"Oh sorry." He quickly picked it up and slammed the closet door shut. Then he turned back to me.

"The notebook or titanic?"

Super short chapter I know. I'm sorry it took so long to update Catherine and I had exams and school work. But don't worry we've finished them now.

Comment, vote and share

~Yasmin