Plotting...

Taylor's dress^^

Arianna's P.O.V

Why won't she listen to me? I don't understand. I'm just trying to help her get her life along; I mean, she can't stay the cute and geeky young woman who only wears red lipstick and has hay-coloured hair.

Harry is an absolute score, regardless if he is a player. In fact, he's barely even a player so...

Why won't she give him a chance?

IDEA.
IDEA.
IDEA.

I whipped my phone out of my bag and dialed my friend Louis's number. I tapped my fingers on the back of it eagerly.

"Ari, how's my favorite slut?" He murmured though the phone as if he had just woken up.

"Oddly not screwing anyone at this current moment of time, but I have a proposition."

"I'm listening!" He said eagerly.

"Well I think that my friend, Taylor, and this guy Harry would be so cute together, so... I propose we throw a party and they "accidentally" bump into each other. They fall in love, and we all live happily ever after. End of story."

"Harry Styles?" She heard a pause through the phone.

"Yeah. You know him?" She asked, confused.

"I do indeed! Let's do it, if Twitter is as useful as you say it is, we can throw it tonight." I could hear his excitement through the phone.

"Okay we'll be there at 8, bye." I squealed down the phone in absolute awe.

This is really going to happen!!

---

"Oh Ari, where art thou Ari." I heard her come down the stairs. "Deny thy father and refuse thy name."

I heard a short pause, before Taylor continued to talk,

"And that's where we will end it because I don't know the rest. So, what's up?" She grinned, sitting next to me on the bar stool.

"We are going to a party tonight. At one of my old friends house, Louis is thy name." I interpreted a Shakespearean actor, making us both break into a fit of giggles.

---

Taylor P.O.V

"This is way to short, literally I look like a prostitute." I yelled into the other room so Ari could hear. I angrily tugged at the bottom of the dress, scowling.

"It's a party not a nunnery" she yelped though the doors.

"I'm sorry I don't dress like a slut to get the opposite genders attention, thank you very much." I screamed just as she walked in.

"Oh your in here, oh sweet mother of Mary, your hair is so nice... AGHHH." I was so mad because I hate looking worse than people.

"TAYLOR FUCKING HELL, YOU LOOK TEN TIMES BETTER DON'T EVEN TALK" she was screaming so much a vain was popping out of her head.

"Okay, calm down, no one's shouting, everyone chill. Now, let's go."

I said ushering her to the door. I ran to the car and soon enough after a Justin Bieber filled car journey we arrived.

The house was raging, the drinks were flowing and it's safe to say a few joints were being smoked.

"What's wrong Taylor, scared of joining the adults?" She said in a mocking tone.

"No, Bfttt, what are you talking about?" I lied, cautiously looking around me.

"LOUIS! Over here." She signaled the attention of a tall, dark, mysterious and may I add handsome as hell guy over to us.

"Arianna. Hi. Are we going to wait here or are you going to introduce me to your hot friend." He said scanning me from top to bottom.

"I'm Taylor, have we met before? I feel like I've seen you somewhere." I question squinting my eyes with curiosity.

"No I don't think so, Oh look Harry, come over here." He waved towards the by far hottest guy in this room, he was wearing black skinny jeans and-

Wait. Wait. Wait. Hold up, that's him the guy from the party and the supermarket. When out eyes locked his widened. This was going to be a long night.

Thanks for reading. Please vote, comment and follow our single accounts.
cateeddie
yasmin334

Written by ~Yasmin