Dares

Harry's P.O.V

Music echoed through the woods, bodies twisting and turning as the drinks flowed. Red cups were strewn everywhere, and the stench of smoke was so strong.

"STYLES!" A small figure dived at me, and I couldn't make out her face until she stepped backwards, her green eyes glittering in the darkness. I smirked, and threw my arms around her neck.

"Davison," I grinned, as I shook her little shoulders roughly, "it's been years since I last saw you," she laughed, and handed me a cup.

"Since that awful last day of Uni, that's right," she grinned, brushing her brunette hair behind her ears.

"Don't even remind me," I shook my head laughing, memories streaming through my mind.

Taylor suddenly came into sight, and I rushed over to her as she caught my eye.

"Taylor!" I wrapped my arm around her waist as she kissed my cheek, "I want you to meet Davison."

I pulled her back over to my old friend, who was sipping her drink whilst dancing slowly.

She quickly set her cup down as we approached her once more.

"Hey! You must be Davison, right? I'm Taylor, Harry's girlfriend," Davison pulled Taylor into a friendly hug, passing her a red cup.

"Oh my gosh, hi! You're so pretty, Harry, you did good!" She exclaimed, laughing next to Taylor. Taylor seemed relaxed, as she sipped on her drink. The liquid was pink, almost as vibrant as Taylor's plump lips.

"I defiantly did," I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"So how did you two meet?" Taylor looked at the two of us, who couldn't help but snigger as the memories came back to us simultaneously.

"Well," Davison raised her eyebrows, "I punched him across the face whilst he was fighting my, now ex, boyfriend. I ended up cleaning him up afterwards after my boyfriend began beating up some the girls there. Harry seemed relaxed, whereas the other boys were like wolves. It's a pretty funny story actually, Harry knocked about five of them out with two punches, I kicked one of them in the head with my converse trainer, knocked him out cold. I punched Harry and he didn't even stumble."

I glanced over to Taylor who was fighting a laugh as she looked back and forth between us. Her mouth was slightly ajar as she raised her eyebrows.

"You guys are fricking crazy!" She began to laugh, as Davison nodded.

"We're old and boring now you see," she hung her head low, grinning, "or Harry is anyway," she sniggered along side Taylor.

Taylor's P.O.V

Harry shook his head forcefully at Davison's funny comment.

She seemed super nice, and I trust that there's nothing going on between the two of them. They seem too good a friends...

"No! I'm not the old one!" Harry pouted.

Davison winked at me.

"Prove it."

This turned out to be the best comment anyone has ever made in front of me.

---

One hour later

"Yes I'm in the fucking bedroom! There's someone coming the fuck in and I don't know what the fuck to do- wait ssh!" Harry's voice was hushed and husky.

Davison and I were distant from the party, crouched around our own little campfire as Harry's voice filled the phone.

"Get the bra!" Davison yelled into the phone as we laughed.