A Bit Of An Argument

Taylor's P.O.V

"I'm going out tonight, you're staying here, okay?"

Harry marched passed me as I sat cross legged on the sofa, munching on a bag of chips.

I didn't dare reply, I didn't dare ask where he was going or who with, let alone why I had to stay here.

"I said, okay?" He towered over me, his baseball cap shading his face even more than usual.

I gulped, and nodded.

"Of course."

Harry's P.O.V

Where the fuck is her voice nowadays?

I shook my head and fixated my cap on my head, tighter than before - my curls flooded from the sides.

I was going to visit Louis, he said he would take me out into town, grab some drinks and some food - all I need is alcohol at the moment.

---

"One, two, three, drink," we tipped our heads back, throwing the shots down our throats - I gagged on my fifth.

"Beer please," I nodded at the waiter.

"You've had some shit these past few days mate, I hope you're treating Taylor right," Louis shook his head at me, he was significantly more sober.

I spat on the floor harshly.

"Man, I don't even care anymore. If she wants to leave me, she can pack her bags and get lost, I've had enough," I shook my head and tipped the beer down my throat. Louis tutted.

"I get it, don't worry mate," Louis patted me on the back. His hand lingered there for a few seconds before another joined onto the trend - a smaller, lighter one.

"Well if it isn't the dynamic duo themselves, Louis," Kendall nodded at Louis who quickly pulled his hand from my shoulder. I froze.

"Uh, hi Kendall," I could hear the slurring in my words.

"Hey sweetie, you're looking rough, Taylor found a new guy?" She pouted, copying me. I clenched my jaw, shuffling away so that her hand slid off my back - I could sense her wander around me, so that she perched on the bar stool that separated Louis and I.

"Martini, please," she smiled at the bar man, who, unsurprisingly, couldn't take his eyes off her - the dress was rather small.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his pure sheerness.

"So Harry, how is Taylor? She was sweet, I can vouch for that one. Is she treating you better than I was?" She grinned, gulping down the drink like an animal.

"You ask too many questions love," I glanced over at Louis, who was prodding the ice cubes in his drink using his straw.

"Shall we go?" He mouthed at me, I nodded subtly.