Chapter 2

Most of the day was a blur,because who even pays attention in class anyway! But it's finally lunch time, and I haven't even eaten breakfast! So, I went in line with Riley and grabbed whatever was on the menu today. Then sat down at our usual table. But then Riles HAD to interrupt my presious eating by saying," So, how was your day with-"
But she got cut off when someone grabbed our wrists and dragged us to another table. I turn around and see that it was freaking Farkle! What does he want, he never wants me to sit with his friends, what's the deal!
"What do you want now," I say as I pull out my wallet, it's most likely he forgot to bring his lunch, but why bring both of us. He pushes my wallet away, but takes the five bucks, anyway.
"I don't want your money,"
"But you just took-"
"That doesn't matter,"
"But my five-"
"Again doesn't matter, but what does is you guys becoming acquainted with Lucas Friar,"
"Uh, we already are, we know of him, we don't need to become best friends with him," I state and start to walk away, but Farkle grabs our wrists again and makes us sit down at his table with his friends.
"Sorry I dragged you into this," I whisper to Riley I'm assuming she's okay with it, because she has a huge crush on Farkle. I told her he is off limits, unless she gets the guts to ask him out, or he asks her out. Plus, she's blushing like crazy and looking at her feet. I just start eating my lunch, but the guys are just staring at, us besides Farkle. We are just girls, it's not like they haven't seen us before. I just ignore them, but then everyone in the lunchroom stops talking and looks at the entrance. It was Asshole! That's his new name now!
Asshole spots us and comes to our table. Now all of the fangirls ran over to our table to get autographs. The lunch ladies told them to leave us alone and let us eat. He keeps looking at me. It's really creepy.
"Can you stop looking at me, it's creepy" I said in the harshest tone I could
"Why don't you like me?"
"Easy, because there is absolutely nothing to like,"
"I would say the same about you"
Excuse me, he did not just say that! That gives me so many more reasons to kill him! Also, to hate him! Fuck him!
"Oh, you know why I don't like you! Because you're an asshole who is too full of himself! You expect everyone to like you, because you think you're so perfect! Well newsflash, you aren't and I hate you! You are an Asshole. That's why I don't like you!" I shot back then stormed back to my original table and waited for the bell to ring.
For what seemed like forever, school was finally over I headed to the car to see if Farkle was there, but oddly he wasn't! I pulled out my phone and texted him.
M - Where are you?
F - I'm at the car
M - No you aren't
F - Oh I meant Lucas' car
M - I am not riding with him, give me the keys
F - No
M - We are not gonna leave the car here give 'em
F - Fine
He ended it there and headed towards the car to give me the keys. Once he did, he left with Asshole. I picked up Riley at the front of the school and headed to Topanga's. I ordered my usual, the hot chocolate and three cookies, and then we drove home to find Asshole's car in the driveway! Why, Farkle, why!

a/n
_______________________________________
Hope ya'll enjoyed chapter 2! I decided a schedule, I will update once or twice a week. But if I feel like it I'll write 3. Depends on my mood. That's about it! Comment, vote, and share!
Bye!
Tyra