Chapter 9

I wake up to the sound of the annoying alarm clock that I set. Why do I do this to myself. I start to get dressed, but I'm picking out the outfit very carefully, because this is the end of the prank war, but if Lucas is gonna prank me, I better not wear white. I pick out a blue cropped sweater with a light grey undershirt and black leggings. I start yelling at Farkle because I'm already ready and he's still as slow as a girl. "HURRY UP YA BIG, ASS WE GOTTA GET TO SCHOOL!" I started to pick up my things, I stuffed some fish in his backpack and it kinda smells horrible. Instead I just head to Riley's and she takes me to school. We got to school and I went to my classes. It was still boring and the usual, until we got to history. Ms.Hernandez started talking about some stuff and as usual I spaced out until she said,
"Okay project time!" These are one of the rare classes where we get to choose our own partner and also that Riley is in. I look at her and smile, but of course she has to add," But, I'm picking your partners this time!" Everyone groans. Blah, blah, blah, blu, blah, blah, Maya Hart, blah, Lucas Friar, blah. WAIT, Lucas? I must have said that aloud because everyone was staring at me. Damn, I slumped back into my chair and angerly (is that even a word), but quietly pouted in my seat. This was gonna make my whole situation a whole lot worse. The bell rang, but Lucas told me what the project was about and stuff while we walked to our other classes, we are supposed to make a paper about the Civil War again. After the last few classes, we headed to lunch with the gang. What they didn't know is that I wasn't just eating my sandwich I was waiting for everyone to go to their seats, that's when I will stirke. After a long 6 minutes everyone finally sat down. I didn't even realize that Missy was making out with Lucas, ugh! I stood up on the table and gave Zay the tape, he was in on this, and started my speech!

"Everyone, everyone, can I please have your attention!" They looked at me, "How many of you have ever wanted to see fetus Lucas Friar try and act?" Many people raised their hands," Okay well enjoy this video of Lucas Friar, attempting to act, please enjoy!" Lucas laughed then tried to hide himself when he came on the screen, u was happily enjoying it too until Missy started to annoy me.

"What?"

"This is why your dad left you, don't you see, you cause chaos in everyone's lives, so I suggest you leave me and Lucas alone, or imma do things to you bitch. Oh and also your dad had never loved you or your family because your such a mess, don't worry though, he wasn't even there when you were born, I asked, but just fuck off."

I looked at her, picked up my backpack, and ran towards the exit. I went to the nurse told her I wasn't feeling good, which was true, not just because of Missy, I generally want feeling good. Aparently I have a fever, but as soon as I got the clear that I could go home, I ran out of the school into Farkle's car and cried. I cried and cried and cried. I didn't even care if none of that stuff was true, it just hurt, Missy is a fucking bitch. This is how bad I'm hurting I can't even control what I'm thinking. Things were going so well. I heard the last bell ring, I tried to clear my tears, but they just kept falling. Lucas, Farkle, Riley, and Missy came out of the school. I already texted Riley what was happening and told her I didn't want her to get sick so I told her to stay away, which probably wouldn't happen because she was my best friend. Farkle, Lucas, and Missy came into the car, but Lucas was the first one to notice I was crying.

"Maya, what's happening?"

"Nothing okay!" I yelled slash cried

"Lucas, I think she's fine, Maya is probably just sick of you, I just hope the whining stops," They both looked at Missy, but I continued to cry.

"MISSY, GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW, YOU DO NOT GET TO TALK TO MY SISTER THAT WAY, YOU WILL NEVER COME NEAR HER, YOU WON'T LOOK AT HER, AND YOU WON'T TALK ABOUT OR TO HER, GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW!"

As soon as Missy got out of the car Farkle sped back home. He looked mad which was kinda scary. I didn't acknowledge it though, because I just ran up to my room, slammed the door, locked, and barcaded the door. I never thought I would say this but, what if she was right. What if dad left because of me? I heard yelling on the other side of my door but I didn't care. I took a tissue box and cried, no sobbed until I couldn't take it anymore, I took off the baracades and let them in.

a/n
_______________________________________

I was gonna try and write yesterday, but my ideas only come at midnight!