Chapter 7

a/n
REAL QUICK UH THE OTHER CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LONGER BUT I WROTE IT ON MY COMPUTER AND IDK IF IT'S LONG ON URS BUT STILL THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF IT.

"Why are you laughing, cowboy?"

"Cowboy?" He questions me on that.

"Yeah, now answer my question, Hop-a-long,"

"Okay why are you calling me these names, and to answer your question, Superstar, I'm laughing because you think you can kill me,"

Oh, no. That nickname is making me cringe so hard. Plus, its hella bad. Okay, that's the ONLY nickname he can give me, but I swear I will actually kill him if he takes another step into my room, I've been reading a lot of Hunger Games, The 5th Wave, and watching The Walking Dead. You might call me crazy, but I have a bow and pepper spray under my bed so, I'm pretty prepared. I start the counting thing again but start counting  down from five this time, but he doesn't move. He rolls his eyes and I pull my bow out from under my bed when isn't looking and load it with one arrow and shoot at the target next to him. His eyes widen, I glare at him and he starts running. I start yelling at him and Farkle looks out his door and tries to hold me back when he sees the bow in my hand. I let go of the bow and he let's go. I start running again and tackle Asshole.

"I won't mess with you anymore! I promise!"

"Oh this is war, Huckleberry,"

"What kind of war?" He asks and looks genuinely scared

"Prank. War."

That's all I say. I take his phone from his back pocket, run to my room and lock the door. I only have a couple minutes and I switched all of his contacts to the opposite people or people who I ship. Riley has introduced me to the real Internet and now I have a tumblr, fandom Instagram, and YouTube. I switched Missy with me, Farkle with Zay, Riley with his Sister and etc. When I finished he finally unlocked the door and Farkle looks kinda mad at me. Opps? He takes his phone from my hand and tries to see what I did, but he obviously clueless. He tries for a good five minutes then finally asks me what I did to it.

"Text me,"

"Why?"

"Oh my lord, JUST DO IT!" He sends the text.

"Well you gonna answer it?"

"No, I didn't get it," I smirk

"You freaking switched my contacts!"

He's the one who looks angry now. I run to Farkle's room thinking and hoping he'll protect me. Well, I was wrong. This time Asshole tackles me and tries to take my phone. He fails and storms off with Farkle. Honestly, he's kinda hot when he's angry... wait, what? Oh shit. Maya, stop okay, Riley's brain is getting into mine. I do not like him. I start heading to my room and jump on my bed face first. I'm so confused. UGH, WHY DO WE HAVE TO FEEL! Feelings ruin your fucking life. This is painful I don't wanna start crying over a boy because I never do that. The last time I cried was when I watched Inside Out and when Bing - bong died. That's was a hard day. I'm gonna start feeling things, I'm gonna start writing songs, he's gonna find out. OMG, HE'S GONNA FIND OUT. Wait, what if I don't like him, what if I'm just on my period. Wait, my period was last week! Oh god! Farkle's gonna find out first then somehow I'm gonna do something stupid and show off that I like him. Oh, I know I'll go to Riles house. No wait then she'll be all happy and then Lucas... wait I mean Asshole will know somethings up because he knows us pretty well now, but when she's happy she can't keep secrets, so that's gonna work out. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. I shut my door and lean on it. I slowly fall down until I reach the ground. I have to deal with this. I have to deal with this. I DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH THIS. Wait... I have to deal with the prank war. GOD DAMN IT.

a/n
_______________________________________

Lol I've just decided the plot now.
My schedule is mixed up so I'm probably gonna update once a week. I wrote this in an hour so sorry if it's crap. Bye!!