Chapter 11

( the song has nothing to do with the plot, it's just SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!! Play it when ever 😊 )

I must have fallen asleep last night because all I remember was the talk me and mom had, and that was after I fell asleep. Oh well! I took the medicine the doctors gave me and then I started to prepare my breakfast. It was just cereal and milk but the extra milk was outside, I went and got it, but mom's car was still here! WAIT, WHAT! Did she get fired? No, Toppy wouldn't do that she knows we need the money. Did she quit? OH MY GOD MOM! WE ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS HOUSE!

"MOM! WHY AREN'T YOU AT WORK! WHAT HAPPENED!" If she was sleeping she is probably awake now. But still, this is important to know.

"First of all, don't yell at me. And Topanga said I always had days off I just take them, but I got paid extra so that's a plus. Now get back to bed."

"But-"

"No but's, unless it's homework or projects, Riley, Farkle, and the cute one," She winked.

"MOM!"

"Well they are bringing your homework and updating you on school."

"MOM! They shouldn't even be here, he's gonna make me confu- I mean even more sick!" She smirked.

"Stop complaining, they care about you, even when I declined Riley and Lucas, they were still gonna come."
That's true they will most likely still come even if she declined. Mom handed me another bowl of soup. I gladly ate it then went to sleep again, because I needed it. I woke up at 2 pm. They should be here soon, if they're actually coming. School ends at 1:50 and it takes about 10-15 minutes t ok get here so they should be here soon. Thirty seconds pass....I'm bored. I slowly walk up stairs, trip a few times and grab my journal. Then, I fall again. Oh gawd. I make my way downstairs again, because my mom wants to keep an eye on me (even if she didn't help me up the stairs because right now I feel like an unhealthy elder.)

I start writing down random lyrics (well not random but you know what I mean). All I need to do is think of a title and a chorus. Okay maybe- my thought process gets interrupted by THE STUPID DOORBELL! I'm about to get up when my mom pushes me back down. She opens the door. It seems like it's my friends but I don't know. They enter my house. I smile Missy isn't with them, I mean why would she be?

"Hey, fam! How was school, because I'm pretty sure I didn't have that much homework to do since like ever!"

"Yeah that's our homework too ya butt!" Lucas laughed, I snorted. Farkle and Riley look at each other, then at me.

"Bay Window! Bay Window right now!

"Riles I don't have a Bay Window, we have two floor house, a kitchen, three bedrooms, a livingroom, and dining room though!" I smile and hope they don't drag me into Farkle's room. They grab me by my wrists make me stand up and drag me to MY room.

"Yeah, drag the sick one!"

"You like him, Peaches, WAIT NO! OMG YOU LOVE HIM!"

"It's too cliché, I won't say I'm in love!"

"NO, MAYA, NO FREAKING SONG QUOTES! THAT'S WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYDAY STOP!"

"I don't like him!"

"PEACHES YOU ONLY SNORT WHEN YOU LIKE SOMEONE AND I KNOW THIS BECAUSE OF MY UNCLE! YOU FREAKING SNORTED EVERY 2 SECONDS!"

"Hey stop yelling at me I'm sick." I made a pouty face.

"MAYA STOP USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE! IT'S NOT GONNA WORK!"

"Again I don't like that Ass! You know just because I snort doesn't mean I like him! Oh and I mean Asshole."